No sound show weapon an others

maupkjeee

Hello i need help , i dont have sound (shoot, hs body hit others) my hitsound (ded) i dont see weapon and enemy weapon , no effects art bazooka , Maybe i need new cfg ? i use my cfg to etpro . Thanks for help

cg_draw gun not work 

commands to sound didnt work 

2019-03-24-205309-uje_italy.jpg

2019-03-24-205249-uje_italy.jpg

Edited by maupkjeee
  • Like 1

Hmmm... the config you attached doesn't match up with what you're describing. Are you executing this config every time you play? There could be some conflicts or cvars that are getting overridden.
Edits could be made to your config if you dumped the results of /cvarlist, but it might be simpler just to make a new one from scratch.

This problem occurs when typing cfg, when i dont try write cfg i have this problem when next map has been loaded, u have this problem only in nq serwer in other serwers this work (silent jaymod et pro) 
Edited by maupkjeee
  • Thanks 1

If you check your NQ folder- do you see a file named "autoexec.cfg"?

If you see an autoexec file, try renaming it to "auto.bak" or something like that- then making a copy of the "exec.cfg" you uploaded, rename the copy to "autoexec.cfg" and put it in your NQ folder- effectively replacing the old file.

• Leader

I wonder what is in the other two cfg files called by his main.cfg?

//----------------------[ THE END ]---------------------//

exec cfgcontrols.cfg
exec risk6.cfg

• Platinum VIP

Could you please go to [DISK]\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\nq\profiles\[PROFILE]\etconfig.cfg and put that file away? (don't need to delete it, just place it somewhere else or rename it)

This will put all of the commands not specified in your cfg back to default, and when you exec your cfg the right commands will get overwritten again.

• Platinum VIP
10 minutes ago, maupkjeee said:

Próbuję tego Przeznaczenia i nie pomogłem mi 

All crash when i write exec.cfg i think in this file is error

Oh, the whole game crashes? Might wanna have a look at your other 2 cfgs that are executed by executing this cfg, since any of these 3 can be the source of the issue