Mouse and keyboard stop responding.

w1cx

13 hours ago, w1cx said:
Mouse is a Logitech G5 and keyboard is Logitech MK320

Was reading this topic until you mentioned Logitech G5.

I basically had the same issue and done all the things you did until i replaced my Mouse.

G5 that really is old :) , check out the G403 its like a G5.

4 hours ago, w1cx said:

1. Error code is Code 28 The drivers for this device are not installed.

There are no compatible drivers for this device.

2. I'm not sure if I do so I took 2 pictures. 

https://ibb.co/fqB18y
https://ibb.co/hJdETy

3. It seems like it doesn't come back to normal after a while. Maybe I was just not patient enough. Next time I will let it go for longer to see if it does come back to normal. 

4. System Interrupts is exactly like the picture you put. So 0.1% of CPU.

5. Here's a screenshot from the LatencyMon report https://ibb.co/hzOsFd

could this be a solution ????

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-code-28-errors-2623183

1 hour ago, w1cx said:

Quindi è successo di nuovo mentre stavo leggendo i forum. Ho visto sul web che le porte di commutazione potrebbero aiutare, cosa che ho fatto senza successo. MA quando li ho passati alle porte anteriori del mio computer, sia il mio mouse che la mia tastiera hanno iniziato a funzionare di nuovo. Sono stato in grado di guardare LatencyMon e qui lo screenshot:  https://ibb.co/efhdoy  Continuerò i test per vedere se il problema si verifica anche con la porta frontale ...

A proposito, sono ancora nella versione 1709 di Windows ma l'aggiornamento di Windows mi dice che tutto è aggiornato ... e grazie a tutti per la tua comprensione :)

I would like to be able to advise you in private, having the same problem that now is solved along with many others because the 1709 version has so many problems, because here maybe some professor is envious, and I add that just because I know the problem I assure you that if the usb peripherals you unplug it and insert it in another port it works immediately but as you say for a short time, and this annoying bug, it does so only with the 1709 v16299 after a critical update that I have not yet identified.
I want to add that your windows update, is drunk must be reset or turned off and on again or use the troubleshooting of the problems in the control panel linked to windows update with the option to run as administrator which is in the advanced options, and in any case the update that turns 1709 into 1803, is an important comulative of late April or early May, just look for it in windows update catalog from the link that I wrote to you, solve all the bugs of 1709 and adds functionality to the oprative system every month comes out a cumulative that is an improvement, if then some computers encounter problems you can always go back to the version before the update, with this I mean that the software that has advised you is certainly a good software to detect problems, but does not solve them, analyzes them
simply go to the official microsoft guide and read
 to learn, and anyway I'm only 18 years that I build computers, I do not consider myself a pundit but here probable super experts only want to advise them so I get up from the discussion, and I go back to my real life, my advice was friendly, and here is been seen as if I wanted to teach, I do not want to take the place of the F | A technicians
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
the last piece of advice I give you, is this, download windows iso downloader
Windows ISO Downloader Software
select the version of windows 10 that interests you the language and automatically download the latest version already updated, so the system is clean and lean, and you update only monthly the monthly cumulative that includes all the updates released during the month

this is the result of LatencyMon on my 4 computers at version 1803 build SO v17134.48

Your computer has no problems is perfect and updated to the latest version

:lol

On 5/15/2018 at 9:47 AM, Anton Chigurh said:

Was reading this topic until you mentioned Logitech G5.

I basically had the same issue and done all the things you did until i replaced my Mouse.

G5 that really is old :) , check out the G403 its like a G5.

Here's the winner! I'm almost shy to say that but it was simply my mouse dying... I did all the tests that Xernicus asked me and continued to look at possibilities online. I was about to look for the new update and download it like people were saying. But I found it weird that switching to the front port was working fine at first but then I was getting some my quick freezes. I've put another mouse and it's been working just fine since then. I'm just really curious why my keyboard stopped at the same time as my mouse, that's the reason I haven't thought my mouse was dead.  Anyway thanks again everybody!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, w1cx said:

I'm just really curious why my keyboard stopped at the same time as my mouse, that's the reason I haven't thought my mouse was dead. 

Where you using that logitech software to control you mouse and keyboard?

1 minute ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Where you using that logitech software to control you mouse and keyboard?

Setpoint? No I really just plugged the mouse in and let windows install it. When I started to have problem, I've updated the drivers but I still didn't use the software.

Are you using et legacy?

I just ran into same issue, and some defined buttons on mouse and keyboard stopped working all the sudden ingame. I do also use logitech shit, but I dont think that is the problem, but I strongly think it is ET:L 

Disconnect/reconnect fixed it for me...this time.

so this is fixed  it wasnt hardware or software it was mouse it self dieing...

steelseries is nice!!!!!!  wireless  isnt so great from my experience in et gaming....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

quindi è stato risolto che non era l'hardware o il software, era il mouse che si auto-spegneva ...

steelseries è bello !!!!!! il wireless non è così eccezionale dalla mia esperienza nel settore dei giochi ....

I agree, I'm starting to have a certain wireless allergy

:lol

• Like 2