What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

• 4 weeks later...

Blink Twice (2024)

I gave a shot to this movie attempting to find a good suspense movie and it literally keeps you most of the movie on what will happen? good performances overall and even if its a psycho killer movie it has some humor on it but I still cant interpret the end, maybe Lenny Kravitz daughter wants you to imagine whatever you want.

Filmed around my place maked me feel like home 😅

8/10

• Like 2

As Formula fan i should have watched this already, but this week i did watch it first time. One of the best Documents what i have seen in my life.

10/10

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Alien: Romulus (2024)

I was sceptical about how good this movie would be, on previews was heavily discussed since Prometheus and Covenant fans were dissatisfied about this new prequel series.

Not far from from being good but could be better, with a not too famous protagonist taking over a "mission" that could gave her freedom to another planet along with her synthetic and some others. Many fans of Alien movies missed the action of the original first trilogy, so the synthetic is important in this movie but we see more xenomorphs action in its place.

Is not that is bad but leaves you with this taste at the end that it wasnt the best Alien movie, I miss Ripley killing nonstop with her pulse gun or flaming the Queen's nest 😄 

7/10 I keep the first trilogy for the best of this saga ;) 

image.jpeg.449cefda5e11367794d3d26013d3d98b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
20 hours ago, LazyHippo said:

Alien: Romulus (2024)

I was sceptical about how good this movie would be, on previews was heavily discussed since Prometheus and Covenant fans were dissatisfied about this new prequel series.

Not far from from being good but could be better, with a not too famous protagonist taking over a "mission" that could gave her freedom to another planet along with her synthetic and some others. Many fans of Alien movies missed the action of the original first trilogy, so the synthetic is important in this movie but we see more xenomorphs action in its place.

Is not that is bad but leaves you with this taste at the end that it wasnt the best Alien movie, I miss Ripley killing nonstop with her pulse gun or flaming the Queen's nest 😄 

7/10 I keep the first trilogy for the best of this saga ;) 

image.jpeg.449cefda5e11367794d3d26013d3d98b.jpeg

I'm in the process of watching all the Alien and Predator movies in Chronological order so appreciate the review

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I'm in the process of watching all the Alien and Predator movies in Chronological order so appreciate the review

this week in german TV, Alien, Alien 2, Predator, Predator 2 and Alien vs Predator 😎

next week more Alien and Predator movies 🥰

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...