The speed have you reached

103mph, in the back of a small old car with the back seats removed just holding onto the front seat. Going down a small but straight country lane in the middle of the night, we just wanted to see how fast it would reach.

It was very stupid back when I was young, and the result is the reason I get nervous when going fast over bumps. The car was slowing but still going very fast and hit a bump and we ended up flying off the road into a field. I was lucky I somehow didnt get hurt, the driver got hurt wearing a seatbelt and I didnt even have a seat!

Edited by SadElf
  • Like 1

Here are pictures of my 2011 GTI with Blisten PSS9 coilover, 19'' staggered wheels and APR ecu & 2011 Audi S4 with magnaflow catback exhaust system. Both are sold at this time! 

post-16595-0-12076500-1452045663_thumb.jpg

post-16595-0-13224000-1452045671_thumb.jpg

post-16595-0-16635200-1452045728_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I got over 200mph on the PIR track up in Portland.  Just wanted to make that clear.  It was in Corvette.  Guy wanted me to test it for him, and since I had a F1 license back in

the past I did it for him.

I did 160mph  on a Kawasaki once.  ONCE.  That was scary.

Got in argument with wifey..years ago...drove out of town got drunk..bounced speedometer on130 mph for a bit..in a camaro..I never did anything but do burnouts and drifting before..(such a stupid story).came back home drunk..fell down..wifey tried to attack and argue,but I was laughing and teasing her and so drunk ( I'm a pussycat w I drink) she could not help cracking up laughing at me..the end

i think i can gain 40km/h with my bicycle, in downhill, sry i dont have speedometer but wind told so ;)

That's low, maximum i managed to hit with bike was 74km/h downhill, was scary as the handle was shaking as f*** xD

Well till now, maximum i went with car (BMW M5) was around 240-250km/h in Germany so there wasnt no risk of getting a huge ticket for it.

At my own state, maximum was 230km/h with my Hyundai Coupe and at work trip to Germany, maxiumum was 210km/h with a van (Renault Master), that shit was crazy tho, never again xd.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dodge Intrepid 115 mph before i heard a loud bang. idk what it was i just junked the car after that.

i was pretty buzzed an being stupid an thought f it lets race a car lol

• Like 2