What The Lasted Movie You Have Watched

*Kiba*

ok i don't no if there a topic like this yet but i start it anywas happy.gif just put down what the lasted movie you have watched and some info on it like what did you think of it and est est est you well get the point with what my info looks like

here mine

Despicable Me

i that it was pettier good i have not seen a good Animation movie like this in sometime

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

as most know or does not know i am a twilight fan i watch and read all the books and movies so far this one was pettier good i that it was better then the 2 movie but not as good as the first i think the last one gone to kill them all can't want to see it :yahoo

Love Twilight aswell. and agree 3rd movie was great, better than the second. But The 1st will always be a favourite ( i have a soft spot for Bella's Lullaby lol)

Cant wait for Braking Dawn Pt 1.... Im interested to see how they will film the birth scenes :)

Last night I watched Red Riding Hood. Was ok. A few good twists in there but focuses too much on the love triangle of the 3 main characters. It was directed by the same lady who did the first twilight movie and you can see that too. Waaay to many similarities. Personally wouldnt be in a rush to watch it again :)

• 5 weeks later...

I watched Spring Break Shark Attack yesterday.. More of a romance movie than about the sharks, which sucked.. One or two funny scenes but I think it was fairly crap otherwise.

I also watched Don't Be Afraid of the Dark which is out in cinemas here next week? I liked the movie =D Katie Holmes is great in it, same as Guy Pearce.. At some points in the movie you're like

"Why don't they just go ffs" and then all shit breaks loose..

The ending was sad alright as well.. Would recommend it to people!

Started watching Super 8 last night.. I'm 35 minutes in already, cool way to start the movie, will edit this post later with my opinion of it ;)

Just watched Thor. It's a great movie, but it would be better if at the end, thor found a "secret" passageway back to Midgard (Earth)

:wub: That's heimlaff watching everyone. :lol

Edited by samurai

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

"Number 23" weird but cool ....

"The.Amityville.Haunting" - dont watch it , ive never watched more shity movie EVER !@# They wanted to be similar to "paranormal activity " oh well is wayyyyy far from PA