iPhone 4

daredevil

• Administrators

I have been using my Evo and so far no complaints, I tend to stay away from products from Crapple because they had some quality/security issues with the products I have purchased from them. Gonna have a look at the new Droid soon so maybe I end up with that.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

600 euros for a phone is very expensive, don't you think? Well for me it is

It's quite normal nowadays, isn't it? Anyway, where would you get it from in Belgium? Thought it's only available in the US, UK, Japan, France and Germany,

I think the iphones are kinda over rated, every where you go people have them. If you have the iphone and go somewhere most likely someone is going to say "oh you have the new iphone too!".

Thats why i might get the evo 4g, looks more appealing to me.

200 bucks, plus a contract extension = new EVO for me,..when I get the money lol.:yahoo

• Administrators

Color issue is due to a bonding agent which should clear up after 2-3 days according to Apple, but I haven't heard anything about the reception issue I have read that the way people hold it might mess with reception but haven't heard complaints from people that have got it.

Color issue is due to a bonding agent which should clear up after 2-3 days according to Apple, but I haven't heard anything about the reception issue I have read that the way people hold it might mess with reception but haven't heard complaints from people that have got it.

Yep, http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?t=110802&page=4

I plan on buying it finally after watching the iPhone over the past few years when my contract expires. I'm waiting until August since my contract expires then, hopefully they fix everything by then.

Here you go my iphone home screen :D

screen contrast is just amazing, navigate through sites and open apps is smooth, fast... nice work they done, really. I put my old iphone next to new one to see the screen display, now i understand Steve jobs when he said once you use new one you can not go back... lol :P

iphone.png

screen contrast is just amazing, navigate through sites and open apps is smooth, fast... nice work they done, really. I put my old iphone next to new one to see the screen display, now i understand Steve jobs when he said once you use new one you can not go back... lol :P

http://etwolf.net/screen/IMG_0005.PNG

Wow. When you look at the screenshot it really makes the insane DPI that thing must have it home, especially when you hold an iPhone/iPod Touch up to it and see it dwarfed by the image.

Lucky Medic. I saw a demo on Youtube and the iPhone 4 is faster than iPhone 3GS while browsing on the 3G network. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2rhMnncZQ) Maybe because of the external antenna.

Anyways, I didn't get one because I didn't want to stand in line for 3 hours. I signed up for the priority list for the next shipment. Hopefully, they'll get more in stock soon and I can go pick it up.