iPhone 4

daredevil

Lol I don't think i'll get an iPhone. I mean I wouldn't really use it for anything else but making phone calls =.=. I am also not that big on the games they support (but whatever, the games are just like extra). The only appealing thing though would be that I am able to spam on forums while on the go lol.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think they're great phones. I just got two, and no problems for the first 2 weeks or so. Email, texting, and calls all rock from what I see and the internet is a HUGE improvement. The apps and games give me things to do during boring times (like meetings) and the battery is alright.

Did I mention that the internet is faster? :P Sometimes I think I should run ET on it.

+1 for me, I know it has a lot of haters for various reasons, like the price and contracts, but I personally like it.

I personally think they're great phones. I just got two, and no problems for the first 2 weeks or so. Email, texting, and calls all rock from what I see and the internet is a HUGE improvement. The apps and games give me things to do during boring times (like meetings) and the battery is alright.

Did I mention that the internet is faster? :P Sometimes I think I should run ET on it.

+1 for me, I know it has a lot of haters for various reasons, like the price and contracts, but I personally like it.

I can see why they are expensive and how they could be used to their full potential but I would'nt even use the phone side of things. Just the on the go .net and maybe some apps. That is why I have never invested in one.

Got the iPhone 4! Love it! The web browsing is much faster than iPhone 3G. I actually browse the internet a lot now while on the go on the 3G network.

The reception issue when holding it a certain way is real. If you hold it in the palm of your left hand, it slows down real bad. No problem though. I just hold the sides with my finger tips, and not in the palm of my hand and everything works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that safari in iphone 3gs doesn't read flash, is it the same in 4?

Anyways, I don't like it, here it costs 4k+ pln ( a lot of money, imagine, that u pay 4k $ for a phone) and it lose a signal when you are not in the city.

Imo samsung wave is way better, cheaper, reads flash and has amazing screen. ; )

I know that safari in iphone 3gs doesn't read flash, is it the same in 4?

Anyways, I don't like it, here it costs 4k+ pln ( a lot of money, imagine, that u pay 4k $ for a phone) and it lose a signal when you are not in the city.

Imo samsung wave is way better, cheaper, reads flash and has amazing screen. ; )

No, it doesn't play any flash movies, games or websites.

Since the new iPhone isn't released in Poland yet, I could hardly imagine how you come to an official price of 4000 PLN.

If the iPhone loses it's signal when being in the countryside, any other cellphone will as well lose its signal.

The Samsung S8500 is surely cheaper, comparable with the other Superphones, runs the well known, successful Bada OS with tons of apps and has a Super-AMOLED display which is, according to several tests, if ever, even with the screens of the other Superphones.

That's a never ending discussion, sarcasm in the post above might be included.