What is your favourite ET map ?

Alphaloki

This was fun wanted to test the bots harder then they look. Should be able to watch this with gdrive player. Trying to make waypoints while playing took a break to frag lol :) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8gNLkPANLuxdlJtX2pSRjVWLTg/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Impressive :) But just one remark : how can Axis disable the dyna at the start ? If they have to turn around the block it's way too difficult for them. I think a little Axis-only side door next to the big gate would make it more balanced :rolleyes:

I have moved the spawns yeah do have other doors they can use now side doors just haven't got to it in the video heres the whole thing where I lost almost to 3 bots thinking this is enough doors theres more just not in the video and making new ways for it the bots have no game manger it can be imported later when I have time to edit them. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8gNLkPANLuxN0g2LWRQV3U5WEE/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

I've just watched the entire video. Great job ! B) It was funny to see you change the gravity and speed settings via the console. OMG that jump near the health/ammo cabinet !! :D

It's always a pleasure to see creative people at work. Congrats !

UJE_00, MLB_Egypt, am_hydro_dam, axislab, breakout, caen_4 , canyon_depths, castleattack, cluedo,

cortex_who, eagles_2ways, et_mor2_night, facility31, flame-guads, glider, haunted_mansion, italyfp1,

MLB_daybreak, nightmare, password, resurrection, sot_b2, subway, cathederal, teuthonia, trmfght, vesuvius.

Too many favorites to choose one!

• Like 1

UJE_00, MLB_Egypt, am_hydro_dam, axislab, breakout, caen_4 , canyon_depths, castleattack, cluedo,

cortex_who, eagles_2ways, et_mor2_night, facility31, flame-guads, glider, haunted_mansion, italyfp1,

MLB_daybreak, nightmare, password, resurrection, sot_b2, subway, cathederal, teuthonia, trmfght, vesuvius.

Too many favorites to choose one!

You have a pretty good memory B)

• 1 month later...

Damn, you read my mind. Loved played Beach Invasion on RTCW.

• Like 1