the Dutch welcome Trump

ajnl

• Leader

Anjl, it looks like the forum software does not like the "share address" given out by YouTube.

I pasted a copy of your addy (as Kami probably did) into a YouTube address window and your video did play.  The address also changed to something like what Kami posted.

We don't seem to need the Media-codes anymore for YouTube.  We can just paste the browser window address in and the videos work.

• Like 2

Btw for the american guys in here... this guy is our john steward.. pritty funny...if you understand Dutch

don't know who john steward is... a better comparison would be jimmy fallon perhaps?

Anjl, it looks like the forum software does not like the "share address" given out by YouTube.

I pasted a copy of your addy (as Kami probably did) into a YouTube address window and your video did play.  The address also changed to something like what Kami posted.

We don't seem to need the Media-codes anymore for YouTube.  We can just paste the browser window address in and the videos work.

Thanks for the info, I've always used the code for stuff like this and never had problems before ;)

don't know who john steward is... a better comparison would be jimmy fallon perhaps?

I dont think so his show is more like the daily show then the tonight show..

• Like 1