Butters is still ALIVE!

EVIL BUTTERS

Forgive me for my mind is not right. I just woke up and feel a little dazed. When I first saw the title of this thread, I felt a little disappointment. I've been meaning to tell you this for quite sometime now but I've been a reluctant to share my thoughts in case you take it the wrong way. Butter is overrated. Margarine is better. I'm sorry but its the truth.

Holy mother of snow! Elsa!!!!!! Where da hell are you!!

Butter > margarine fyi. :P

• Like 1

Butter is overrated. Margarine is better. I'm sorry but its the truth.

Butter > margarine fyi. :P

So you say margarine is better than butter but you also say butter is greater than margarine? I think you should flip your >(greater than) into a <(less than). ;)

Also margarine sucks. Butter is much better!

• Like 2

So you say margarine is better than butter but you also say butter is greater than margarine? I think you should flip your >(greater than) into a <(less than). ;)

Also margarine sucks. Butter is much better!

I meant what i said. I said margarine was better just to tease BUTTERS. Butter is of course better than margarine by a mile.

Wanna trade? I got some rain to offer. 

Ive got a better trade. Lovely all year round hot humid sun. Averages around 32 degrees Celsius daily. Not too bad tbh.

• Like 1

• Leader

Butters, weather-com shows that I only have a 10% chance of rain each day for the next week!  Should be good news for you, too. :)

• Like 1