Practice

CSL

Ok Folks,

It seems we have some interest in scrim practice for tommorow.

PLease pm me or post here what time and time zone suits everyone.

We will try to get euro time zone and a north american time zone practices set up

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTM+2 usually I am ready to go in evenings but it depends...

What do you guys think of haveing practice every second day - like: Monday, Wednesaday, Friday and Sunday.(ok Friday could be questionable because there might be some ppl out there who go to partys, enjoy the life or just take delight of summer).

These could be regular practice days in regular time. We could also try new tactics, use vent etc.

I like the idea of regular days for practice so we can utilize the etpro server better. I'm GMT+1 so anything from 9am to midnight suits me.

If u all download irc :o

i made an channel there.. o0

#Fear}.et

You'd be better off with something like #Fearless-Assasins, in my opinion. Also, it's rather hard to join an IRC channel if you don't tell anyone which network it's running on. :P

You'd be better off with something like #Fearless-Assasins, in my opinion. Also, it's rather hard to join an IRC channel if you don't tell anyone which network it's running on. :P

Quake network ofcourse?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...