Practice

CSL

Hey peeps.

Now that the ET Pro server is up can we organize some scrims/practices.

I am usually availible weeknights 9-11 GMT-5 or EST

Lets do it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever you see me blade chuck or Jeff on xfire just msg and ask if we wanna go on the server. Im sure we have a few buds on xfire that will be avi aswell. But before i can participate 100% i need a new mic.. <_<

Whenever you see me blade chuck or Jeff on xfire just msg and ask if we wanna go on the server. Im sure we have a few buds on xfire that will be avi aswell. But before i can participate 100% i need a new mic..

no amazon.com in middle earth? :lol:

I'm fresh to etpro but if you guys need a practice victim I'd be happy to join. Just xfire me if you see me online when you guys are going to practice and I'm good to go 90% of the time.

I'm fresh to etpro but if you guys need a practice victim I'd be happy to join. Just xfire me if you see me online when you guys are going to practice and I'm good to go 90% of the time.

Banzai team!

The easiest way is to be in the xfire FA group. You start a chat room and ask all those people at the same time :D

However you need to be in the FA group and I still didn't make in :P

• 3 weeks later...

What is irc? lol I added you all on xfire so im gonna spam you. :rolleyes:

"mIRC is an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client for Microsoft Windows, created in 1995 and developed by Khaled Mardam-Bey. Although it is a fully functional chat utility, its integrated scripting language makes it extensible and versatile."