rambo medics

Denny

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing annoys me more than when I'm the engineer trying to either rebuild something, dynamite something, and my team has half a dozen medics - none of whom seem to have any interest in helping me accomplish the mission.

well you would have to put in to consideration that people are playing the game just to play, not caring about the objective. we're most likely trying to "pwn" one another with our "uber 1337 ET skillz". but don't get me wrong, it's good that you want to go for the objective, shows that you are a good team player and I am sure many appreciate that.

lol. FG-42 is the bane of all rambo meds. hump a corner, wait for your prey, jump out and unload a clip in his face, almost always works. or, crouch , slip back a few steps and wait like a mantis - put your FG in his ear and say V55. hell, if you're going to do that all map, bind the V55 and make them cry :P

ha ha thats very funny :lol:

Lol, earlier today when i was playing, i forget which map it was, but it was on jaymod, it was like Bremen2 i think, but there was a part where my team mate kept dying and i'd run downstairs, revive him and then run back upstairs and i kept doing that over and over... lol

just a couple times though

Lol, earlier today when i was playing, i forget which map it was, but it was on jaymod, it was like Bremen2 i think, but there was a part where my team mate kept dying and i'd run downstairs, revive him and then run back upstairs and i kept doing that over and over... lol

just a couple times though

duh...

At the same time though, i know it was a couple times on that 1 map, but i will make sure i have my weapons completely reloaded then i'll run out and i'll revive anyone i can even if it means die trying.

I tried one time, and one time only to play as a medic. I was running around with my needle out trying to heal people when most needed a medical pack. It was pretty embarrassing.

One time I rounded a corner and came face to face with the enemy. Here he was with a panzer and I had my needle out trying to stab him. :embrass He let me get about three or four needle stabs in till he blew me to smithreens. If he has just stood still for another 5 minutes I think I could have put his eye out or something............ :rolleyes:

I think best anti-medic weapons are Panzerfaust and Mg42.... Unfortunately. :D

oh yeah panzer is great for medics. there is no revive from a good square panzer to the... well it doesn't really matter where you hit them does it lol.

that's why you always see medics calling people "panzer noobs" etc. pfff if he is such a noob why are you in little pieces all over the map chump? =D

I tried one time, and one time only to play as a medic. I was running around with my needle out trying to heal people when most needed a medical pack. It was pretty embarrassing.

One time I rounded a corner and came face to face with the enemy. Here he was with a panzer and I had my needle out trying to stab him. :embrass He let me get about three or four needle stabs in till he blew me to smithreens. If he has just stood still for another 5 minutes I think I could have put his eye out or something............ :rolleyes:

LOL. On some servers you can fully heal people with the needle, in place of medpacks I believe. You were not totally wrong to try :P

everyone has his way of playing and some are better than others, thats natural.

its cool to be medic.. i try to revive as much as i can see.. sometimes i just dont see ppl down sodont mind if i acidentaly run over u :)

ok i will tell u about a rambo medic i was playing last night in the jaymod server i forget the map i was in but it had a tunnel any way i was using my fav weapon the flamethrower , when i first came in the tunnel i was killed and then all the sudden healed at that point i lit them up and started full speed ahead hell i was getting knifed, shot , and shit on but the medic was on my ass healing me hell we made it through the tunnel and all the way back to their spawn point i wish i caught their name but damn thats a rambo medic. :D:D