rambo medics

Denny

the term rambo medic, in my definition, means to heal one self and keep the kill streak alive. One thing i notice is these so called rambo medics do not revive/heal teammates. :confused . Everyone needs to play their position as they should, dont u think ha ha B)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it when medics run away from you and duck behind a corner to self heal, and you hit them with a grenade.

that's good stuff!

thats how you handle those guys man. light them up & finish them off from the back while they go to heal themselves.

:lol:

There is nothing you can do about true "rambo medics". I've played on servers that would ban this type of behavior, but it was very subjective.

I've always had fun making fun of them, however. For example, a axis rambo medic at the fueldump might brag about his/her score after the allies blow up the objective. I would always remind them who won :)

• Administrators
For example, a axis rambo medic at the fueldump might brag about his/her score after the allies blow up the objective. I would always remind them who won :)

lmfao... :lol

thats right baby....and dont expect to be revived if your team has the sl whores...my advice,suck it up and respawn..

respawning isnt the problem, its just helps the team advance instead of respawning and having to start over..

Most of the time i'm a medic, But i revive all my teammates

And its good that there is no adre on the server

Say goodbye to the adre noobs, lol

yeah totaly ageed with the adren clowns. :o

the so called rambo medics have nothing of rambo about them.. rambo is a hero..and those medics are pussies that need the adren to survive in battle.. :P

Usually I go as an eng.. specially if I'm attacking.. but sometimes if theres enough engies and not enough medics.. I go as a medic.. but generally just to do what I think is the medics job.. cover the engies 4ss.. and make sure he gets to the obj alive.. ;)