rambo medics

Denny

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I play medic I'll find an engie and shield him/her with my own life and if possible med him/her up if they get hit I try to complete every map with a win and almost ever map needs their engie's to complete the objective ! But when I'm the engie it's hard to have a rambo medic on your team because you always are going to respwan and but the time you get back you either have to rebuild or blow up something so I don't care for rambo medics myself !

@Phantom that's the only way flamer is really productive. I love reviving flamers when Fuel Dump map is playing, they just set the whole axis spawn on fire if they remain revivable.

ETpub has the full needle revive I believe. Panzers are great on medics, rifle nades is also. Ya i'm a rambo medic, I always revive and hand out med packs. All i'm asking is move out of my way lol. Just move the hell out of my way. MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :help

EDIT: I mean move with me :P I can't fight the enemy alone, help me out please.

i dont like true rambos, they jump around too fast for you to get any idea of how to go about them.. constantly healing, i find it personally to be like a cheat tool so you can just jump through the enemy lines as a rambo, have your self healed by the time anyone realizes and the enemy can not respond even in force.. however not even this rambo or the person on the end will stay on forever which is good. :roll:

maybe. look at it from the otherside, would you want a rambo killing everything on one side everytime and the others in that team with nothing to do? or would you try take a kill for your self to STOP YOUR SELF GETTING BORED? its not about being fragged too hard and you know that, its about enjoying the game. would you honestly say that when your on the team this medic is on and not complain even to yourself how boring this is getting...

if you have nothing more interesting to come up with gruen.

@5N34KYK1LL I understand what you mean, it gets really boring sometimes if you are on a stacked team of good players. Basically finding someone to kill becomes really difficult. That is why you switch to the losing team and you will surely find more action there. Even though you will have to endure a beating from hell, you have more opportunity to kill on the other hand.

@5N34KYK1LL I understand what you mean, it gets really boring sometimes if you are on a stacked team of good players. Basically finding someone to kill becomes really difficult. That is why you switch to the losing team and you will surely find more action there. Even though you will have to endure a beating from hell, you have more opportunity to kill on the other hand.

yeah i agree on that one. . .

who cares if u get killed a lot as long as you can have fun ;)

Every class has it's best map to play on. MLB Temple or Marrakech are best for snipers. You wouldn't want to waste five minutes there as a medic. Battery is best for engineers (so many opportunities for riflenaders like me). Now, Oasis is where I like to play as a rambo medic. Oasis has the right combination of terrain to exploit the capabilities of the medic class. You can engage the enemy at SMG range from predictable spots and easily duck back around a corner to give yourself health packs so you can get back right to the front without having to run all the way back to your spawn for a health pack. People are always in the exact same spots and you can hide around a corner whenever your health gets low. It's so easy.

Oh yeah, I do heal people all the time, but not when someone is shooting right at me. People, if you just got pwned and some flamer is teabagging you, do you really expect a medic to run up and revive you?

The best time to say "I need a medic" (V21) is BEFORE you get killed when your health is low but you are still capable of getting the attention of a nearby medic who is probably an active shooter. So many times I have disengaged a firefight to heal someone who is down, only to 1) get shot in the back while I am trying to heal them or 2) watch them tap out as I pull my needle out. Don't tap out if there is a decent medic nearby. That's half the reason you don't get healed is that we know you're going to tap out in four seconds so you don't miss the next respawn.

I am far more likely to revive you if 1) we are at the front and it is a long way back to the spawn 2) you are a fellow rambo and we are keeping each other alive or 3) you are an engineer and we are at the objective.

If I just watched you do a "John Wayne" move and run into a marked minefield or an obvious enemy MG42 position, half the time I will chuckle to myself instead of revive you because you need to learn to be more protective of your life in ET. I'm not going to walk into MG-42 fire to try to save you. You'll just tap out in three seconds anyway.

I think it is good to not have the adrenaline, it makes the rambos too strong and then too many peeps go rambo and ignore the objective.

Just my thoughts - don't assault me for thinking independently.

Ask any high-level competitive player (not a fragger or pubstar) and they'll tell you that there are two main keys to victory in ET: gibs and revives. The team that has more almost always wins. I've seen teams get outdamaged by 10,000 and win a map because they have awesome medics.

Very well thought out Phantasm I like your point on the dont tap out ! And dont expect me to run into a mg to revive you ! lol almost every map is won with good medics it's those few rambo medic that do not heal or revive team mates that need to learn to be a team player and not just out for yourself. You dont know how many times I've been a enige and get killed while defusing or rebuilding something and see 3 or 4 medics just run right by me !That at times burns my butt ,but what are you to do ? Die happy and respawn !