rambo medics

Denny

Very well thought out Phantasm I like your point on the dont tap out ! And dont expect me to run into a mg to revive you ! lol almost every map is won with good medics it's those few rambo medic that do not heal or revive team mates that need to learn to be a team player and not just out for yourself. You dont know how many times I've been a enige and get killed while defusing or rebuilding something and see 3 or 4 medics just run right by me !That at times burns my butt ,but what are you to do ? Die happy and respawn !

Were u ever in the war jar head ?????????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask any high-level competitive player (not a fragger or pubstar) and they'll tell you that there are two main keys to victory in ET: gibs and revives. The team that has more almost always wins. I've seen teams get outdamaged by 10,000 and win a map because they have awesome medics.

v51