Jay 1 Discussions On Server

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

I totally understand the other side. I know that it takes a lot of work and time. And I know that people have real lives that come first. This didn't just pop up in the last couple of days or weeks, this is been going on for a long time. I know how long it takes to create a map rotation also. Truthfully if you can't do it in an hour, reset the server so that the new rotation kicks in then you're doing something wrong. If it wasn't a subject that seems to be ignored all the time, then maybe doing it in private messages would have been a good idea, but at some point somebody has to speak up and, unfortunately, I'm usually the first person to speak up LOL

Okey i did take away your friend status and lvl 10 because you cleary dont appreciate exception what we made, i gave you warning that next whining will cost you, your lvl 10. After you learn to appreciate exception what we made for u when we gave you lvl 10 and friend status, use contact us and we vote if we give it back to you. Now we are tired of your whining how you are not member and dont see how big exception we made when we gave you chance to be our clan friend, we have less clan friends than clan members so its harder rank to get, we have several ex members who asked to be clan friend, but we havent gave that to them, but we gave it to you and you dont appreciate that, so no point to let you keep it.

About map rotation, its need more than couple ppls vote or opinion to change map rotation there is always ppls who dont like maps, but if most of ppls like map rotation no point to change it. We just did change map rotation in Jay2 so we do change map rotations.

Donating money not give you right to demant things, you cant compare clan to reallife companys, because in reallife you pay for service and get pay from work you do, so then you can demant things, but not in clan where you donate money because you want help clan. Plus in clan ppls do everything in they free time, most of our members do 40h work every week, plus they have family, childrens and friends which to spend free time too. Most in this clan is helping and doing they best for the clan when they have free time. You cleary dont know what is to running clan, we do it to give everyone place to enjoy, spend time with friends and have fun time with them and playing they favorite games, we are not here to listening your demants and reading how things should be done in your mind. You are always free to suggest things, we always ask ppls to suggest things what would make our clan better place, but pls dont demant anything. Saying this i will contact Jay1 management team and ask if they could update jay1 map rotation if it havent done yet.

/Recruiters pls update his lvl to 7 in servers.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 5

• Platinum VIP

I clearly said in this thread and in many other post how much I appreciate that exception. I have said over and over and over how seriously I take it and how I use my admin on that server to keep the server running smoothly and fairly. And this is not whining. These are actual conversations that happen on the server. I'm just the one who is bold enough to come to the Forum and presented. Isn't that what a form is for? To discuss topics that are important to the subject of the forum itself?

It's amazing to me that one person, the first person who replied on here is the only one who understands what this is. This has nothing to do with my admin, or donations. It's about the atmosphere on the server. Well, okay maybe donations are part of it because people on the server who donate feel like nobody is paying attention to what they're looking for or asking for.

I know this is going to come out the wrong way, and I hope it doesn't but it has been my experience that there is a fundamental difference when it comes to what Americans say and how people who are not American read it.

Not all disagreements are whining. Sometimes they're just disagreements

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

By the way, I think it's ironic that the people who are the most outspoken against this don't even play on J-1 and also that when you made me level 10 is when I WAS complaining all the time and being a whiner

Edited by -=HipKat=-

The fact is that you just can't help yourself and HAVE to include the fact that you would be a great member and that you do more than some other members... You could have just used contact us and said "hey, listen I know you guys are busy but I would really appreciate a new map rotation for jay1!" I'm not at all surprised at the comments you get and now you get upset and try to ignore (not really the word I was looking for but can't find a better one) the comments because they don't play on jay1

I'm sure those who can, are/will be working on a map rotation

• Like 1

not gonna take part in this but I do want to remind everyone here 1 thing 
the person who changes the maps have a busy real life but he spend almost every damn second of his free time for this clan and servers
becides this he have to keep up like what 20 servers 2 forums from all kind of diffirent games 
on top of this every year he and a few others pay all money that is short of donation income to make sure all servers stay online
then last this constant crying in mainchat in the server about it I find annoying specially concidering what the guy does for hunderds of players in all kind of games

could say much more but I find it a lack of respect to someone that did more for the clan servers forums and people then any of those complaining people.

I believe this topic should be locked. Its atrociously disrespectful to the management team. 

I don't know HipKat or played with him, but I can agree that you do post an awful lot about your non-member status.

Like said above, just post a poll or ask respectfully for something you'd like to see changed.

This is a community and a FAmily, not a for-profit company, demands should be out of the question. 

I say this in the most respectful way, so please don't take it wrong: Have you donated out of generosity or just for VIP status? 

Jay 1 is in need of a map change up... the topic is brought up several times a night while on the server amongst the regulars. I usually ask players to go to forums and post there suggestions or post that they want new maps! Many of them obviously don't take the time to do it and also feel there suggestions will fall on deaf ears. I totally understand the STAFF that run the servers and set map rotations have RL and things can't happen overnight. I try to assure players if you take the time to post on forums your suggestions will be seen and taken into consideration. Many people are understanding of this but many also continue to b*** and moan, but hey it is what it is and those are the people that will always find something to b*** and moan about.

HIPKAT-- WTF! You said this was about map rotation but yet you bring up several other topics and use the map rotation as a side note.

First of all your accusing members of things without proof and obviously in the wrong forum.

Secondly pointing out again how your not a member over some pbban. It is what it is and so it shall be!

You want to talk about map rotation then do it, dragging all this other stuff into your topic has ZERO relevance to map rotations. Common sense goes a long f***ing ways and it just blows my mind how little of it people have. With that being said!

A suggestion that has been thrown around for JAY 1 was GLIDER

A few people would love to see GLIDER put in Jay 1 rotation. 

VETTER

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

The fact is that you just can't help yourself and HAVE to include the fact that you would be a great member and that you do more than some other members... You could have just used contact us and said "hey, listen I know you guys are busy but I would really appreciate a new map rotation for jay1!" I'm not at all surprised at the comments you get and now you get upset and try to ignore (not really the word I was looking for but can't find a better one) the comments because they don't play on jay1

I'm sure those who can, are/will be working on a map rotation

What I wrote is that was what was said to me on the server last night

• Platinum VIP

I believe this topic should be locked. Its atrociously disrespectful to the management team. 

I don't know HipKat or played with him, but I can agree that you do post an awful lot about your non-member status.

Like said above, just post a poll or ask respectfully for something you'd like to see changed.

This is a community and a FAmily, not a for-profit company, demands should be out of the question. 

I say this in the most respectful way, so please don't take it wrong: Have you donated out of generosity or just for VIP status?

I did not donate for levels.I actually donated to help the server and set it to auto post every year acc am doing another donation now to auto post every year so that I automatically donate every 6 months

Jay 1 is in need of a map change up... the topic is brought up several times a night while on the server amongst the regulars. I usually ask players to go to forums and post there suggestions or post that they want new maps! Many of them obviously don't take the time to do it and also feel there suggestions will fall on deaf ears. I totally understand the STAFF that run the servers and set map rotations have RL and things can't happen overnight. I try to assure players if you take the time to post on forums your suggestions will be seen and taken into consideration. Many people are understanding of this but many also continue to b*** and moan, but hey it is what it is and those are the people that will always find something to b*** and moan about.

HIPKAT-- WTF! You said this was about map rotation but yet you bring up several other topics and use the map rotation as a side note.

First of all your accusing members of things without proof and obviously in the wrong forum.

Secondly pointing out again how your not a member over some pbban. It is what it is and so it shall be!

You want to talk about map rotation then do it, dragging all this other stuff into your topic has ZERO relevance to map rotations. Common sense goes a long f***ing ways and it just blows my mind how little of it people have. With that being said!

A suggestion that has been thrown around for JAY 1 was GLIDER

A few people would love to see GLIDER put in Jay 1 rotation. 

VETTER

It's not just about maps, but about all the complaints I the conversation last night.

It's not just about maps, but about all the complaints I the conversation last night.

Then do what I said--> REFER them to forums,  and remember some people are going to b*** and moan regardless.. its just what they do and what they will continue to do regardless. This entire thing is being blown out of proportion.

• Platinum VIP

OK, now that I'm FINALLY home from work and can sit down and type this out, let me try to clear somethings up. 

The point of my OP was to reference a conversation on the server last night - Jay 1, specifically. A conversation usually includes multiple topics and I included here the topics, plural, of that conversation.

Let me take on my membership first, since that seems the be the least of the things i wrote about and the most referred to in this thread.did not bring it up last night, but it hit home when I was told that it's not right that members sit back and watch me do their job. If you want to check what time I posted this thread, then go back about 45 minutes on the server logs, you can SEE for yourselves what was said and who said it. And you will see that I replied that it IS my job. But let me say 1 last thing about that. Put your selves in MY shoes and tell me, tell yourself how it would feel to know you are innocent of something you've been accused of and the very people you are asking to accept you tell you that they don't believe you. Let that sink in and see how it fits.

Now, about donations, more important but still not the most important part of the OP.  You can say all you want that people work for free to do this and I agree and appreciate that. We ALL appreciate that, but it's hypocritical to say that donations don't matter then later in the thread mention how the leaders will have to cover the server fees beyond what the donations cover. There's an old saying, money talks and bullsh*t walks. We all know that people have a "real "life" outside of F|A, but those people took on this challenge in 2009 and those people should shoulder the responsibility they volunteered for. I Know exactly what it takes to run a clan and servers. I had the biggest, most active ETPro clan/servers at one time.

People said on the server they would gladly donate IF they thought that the things they'd like to see were taken seriously. Those same people would post in the forum IF they thought that those posts were taken seriously. IF their suggestions weren't falling on deaf ears and being ignored. But there are pages and pages and pages of suggestions for ALL the servers and what changes?? Nothing, and you expect them to keep making suggestions? Seriously? The only person that posted in this thread that ever plays on Jay 1 is Vetter. The rest of you are basically guessing at your replies because you aren't there to know.

The main point was maps on the server. THAT is what this was all about, for the most part and what has been mentioned the least.

And let this last thought sink in. Those people who don't post, do read and I promise you in a little while when I log on, I will be the one they support.

Finally, to Von Rantala - do you feel better now? Does taking levels from me make you feel satisfied? Tell me what I did wrong that deserves discipline? I never asked to be Clan Friend. I never expected it, either but I wore it on the server. I did what was expected of a level 10 admin. And you have seen me post many, many times how much I appreciated it and how serious I took it, so don't you DARE accuse me of not appreciating it. 

I came here to post this thread bringing you, the higher admins the thoughts, complaints and wishes of the regular people who play on Jay 1. I came here to be their voice. Do you know what they call that in most places? Being a leader. You have the title of leader and you can wield certain "powers" that come with that title, but the truth is, I have never seen you act like a leader. As a matter of fact, other than performing the things that your level gets you, like giving and taking levels from players, approving and denying applications. I see almost all your posts on here and almost all of them are yelling at someone. Almost all of them are chastising someone. You're no leader. You're a disciplinarian. Which is fine, if that's what suits you, but make no mistake, being a leader and being an authority are not the same thing. Leaders make decisions based on wisdom and experience but mostly leaders listen to the people they lead, consider their needs and make decisions that work for everyone. That's what a leader does.

Remember, the players need the servers, but the servers also need the players, unless you're fine with hosting omni-bots.

Edited by -=HipKat=-

Put yourselves in MY shoes and tell me, tell yourself how it would feel to know you are innocent of something you've been accused of and the very people you are asking to accept you tell you that they don't believe you. Let that sink in and see how it fits.

again with the poor me every topic of conversation leads to this above with you..

with that put aside i will now be blunt as you were.

those people took on this challenge in 2009 and those people should shoulder the responsibility they volunteered for.

those who have been around since the beginning also have lives now ffs its been 8 years some are married some have families and jobs im sorry if life has not 

changed for you in 8 yrs but for the rest of us it has and we still devote our spare time to keep you all playing your favorite games.

I Know exactly what it takes to run a clan and servers. I had the biggest, most active ETPro clan/servers at one time.

key word...

The only person that posted in this thread that ever plays on Jay 1 is Vetter. The rest of you are basically guessing at your replies because you aren't there to know.

if you actually believe we dont know what happens on our servers your not as smart as you think we dont need to be there to know 

but we know  ;)

Those people who don't post, do read and I promise you in a little while when I log on, I will be the one they support.

ofc you will you're the voice of the people  :rolleyes:

​and now that the peddy stuff is out of the way..

Finally, to Von Rantala - do you feel better now? Does taking levels from me make you feel satisfied?

after reading this bs ill tell you im satisfied with it but dont sit there and blame von he does not act alone on your levels being removed just because he was the one to make the 

post and physically  removed your levels 

all the whining and moaning about us not letting you in and the whole look at 

me im super admin and im the best  and your guys do nothing blah blah blah  

and then demanding we jump and do as you ask us asap because you donated some money?

and then take it out on him when its your own doings ..and you wonder why he took your levels :rolleyes:

I have never seen you act like a leader. As a matter of fact, other than performing the things that your level gets you, like giving and taking levels from players, approving and denying applications. I see almost all your posts on here and almost all of them are yelling at someone. Almost all of them are chastising someone. You're no leader. You're a disciplinarian. 

wow tell us how you realy feel

seeing you keep trying to refer to us as a business ill explain in your language

if you have a job or business there are ALWAYS people that deal with discipline or who is a hard ass

thats life no disciplinarian =no discipline =kaos  von just tell it how it is and doesn't sugar coat things to make you feel better

he does a good job and people like him are needed to deal with smart asses like you for example

so dont be coming around bashing our management like a 12 yr old act your freakin age  understand the fact

that you have a pbbans and with our policy being as it is about allowing cheats in our clan you will never get in

rant over and ill leave you with this   

if you want to be the voice of the people and talk about maps make a separate topic and keep it to maps 

im sure a leader will reply to your lovely response but for now i tired of listening to all the crap  so locked till a leader 

finds it necessary to respond 

Edited by D..X
  • Like 4

Heheh yeah I am bad guy who dont do anything except yelling to ppls. Everyone in clan fear to me :P No, but seriously, its your own fault that u lost your lvls and if you want appeal on it, u can use contact us section.

• Like 1