if you need a clan (this is for u)

GetServed

i am a part fo this clan

you should go check out the website and apply if you want

You're joking right? recruiting is not allowed, I'd remove this now if I were you.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

printscreen taken in case the post get removed advertise / recruiting for other clans is not allowed and if im correct a 90d ban in all servers

also a extra note don't press on that link ! and pathetic back kicking like this because you didnt got accepted because you are a cheater really low

• Like 2

The benevolent Ann!b@l.  :D

don't always happen.. trust me. So he can be glad that it didn't end differently for him. Still, with the 5pts warnings, he was also notified of what will happen in case of repeated offense.

• Like 3

plz delete and pm me :(

if ever this is for some apologies then you should present them publicly here to all those you disapointed and might have ruined their efforts since it was an offense in a public area. For my part as long as you make sure this doesn't happen again it will be a case closed.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3