Are we still using xfire on COD4?

Ol Smoke

• Leader

Raevyn committed the sin of beating me to it as I was ...

Xfire stopped its chat service.

We have moved to the Evolve chat service : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/72492-evolve/  You can post your addy in SinfulRaevyn's link.

If you add your Evolve address to your profile in the "EvolveHQ" field, then others can see it when you post, just above your Admin Level.  (I tested that with an anonymous logon and could see it in your fellow CODians's post : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/80928-monthly-cod4-highest-kill-streak-award-july-2016/?p=711683

• Leader

Smoke stop smoking :)

This is your first post that I noticed this year, and I had the same reaction as this:  

Wot. Is this a wild Baska I see?!

The One and Only :)

:D

• Like 1

This is your first post that I noticed this year, and I had the same reaction as this:  

:D

Cuz i'm super sneaky Spy like that :)

For legacy download   :)

We use Teamspeak now!

Well what about us guys who don't drive Legacys.  I drive a Ford Fusion, will Xfire work with that car or does it have to be a Subaru Legacy?

No one is ever on TS much less COD4.  I want equality and I want it now!   Oh wait, I think that was 1968 in Berkeley when we were yelling that. Or was it make love not war?

Your first problem, grand paw, is that you drive a Ford :P.  I understand what you're saying about TS.  There used to be people on xfire even if they weren't in game.  With TS they are usually only on while they're in game.

You know the drill, throw your !warn at them 3 times and they'll magically disappear.  If they come right back - hit'em again.  By definition, hackers are inherently lazy.  They'll get tired quickly and will go bother someone else.   If you post up a problem child in the suspected cheater section, someone will nab them sooner or later.  

Xfire is since more than one year offline. the new gaming client is called Evolve. Search it on google and get it. My Nickname is Bambidibu add me!

Edited by Bambi

• 2 weeks later...