Any watch lovers here?

excedo

Hi there fellas,

Are there any watch lovers here?

I personally got a watch collection, own some Seiko's, 1 Rolex (Gift from my father), Armani Watch.

Willing to share some pictures here.

Well, let me know!!

My Rolex is dated from 1989. You can see little scratches.

post-4837-0-46639300-1466945801_thumb.jpg

Edited by equaLz
  • Like 3

I love timepieces. Never owned anything too fancy...

An 80's Casio inherited from my grandfather, a Seiko (my favorite) that I got as a present for graduation, and another Casio I bought at a Walmart for 20 bucks. xD
(I'll upload pics as I dig them out of my desk and put fresh batteries in)

Currently, I am rocking a Microsoft Band 2.
post-9897-0-13019300-1466970104_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's a very nice Rolex. I have two watches that I really enjoy. Some day I'd like a Rolex Daytona or Submariner, but that won't be any time soon.

The first is a Tag Formula 1 that was passed down to me from my father when he passed. This watch means a lot to me.

Resized_20150608_154535.jpg

The other one is a recent gift from my girlfriend. This one is a Breitling Avenger II.

20160323_113344.jpg

Started off with Fossils and then Swiss Army. I still have some of them. I feel naked without a watch.

• Like 2

Damm those two are beautiful my friend. especially the Breitling!

How is Tag Heuer quality wise? Also this is why I love watches, especially those with a past... like getting one from your father. Some watches are timeless...

Also I like the Rolex Datejust very much, timeless design and not that expensive at all... I hope to buy one myself within 5 years. :P

@Xernicus , Do you have any pictures of your Seiko and willing to share them with us? I love Sieko, Price for the quality is awesome!

Edited by equaLz

• 2 months later...

I to love timepieces, had to sell most of my watches my Omegas and Elgins ( pocket watches ) still have a nice Bulova and my Rolex, rarely wear a watch anymore. A couple of times I have worked jewellery sale and wore my watches every day. This is my Rolex a gift from my father in law.

Rolex

Prisma 33C731 606. I couldn't find a picture of it, but this is an older model that looks a little less bling but quite similar. It's also a great deal cheaper lol

https://www.megawatchoutlet.com/heren/prisma/prisma-33c731-602.html

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I really love watches too, but my love is to repaire them, i found out couple of youtube channels about restoring watches. Hope you guys like it.

https://www.youtube.com/@WristwatchRevival

https://www.youtube.com/@RedDeadRestoration