How to become a member needs easier access...

I was trying to tell a prospect how to introduce himself and fill out an app, when I noticed this problem.

If you aren't signed in, and prospects can't be signed in, there is no clear place to fill out an app.

I think we need a simple button on the main page to lead these new prospects to, so that filling out an app is easier.

Right now we have to direct them to

http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/Introduce Yourself/thunder/....

When I am online playing and want to lead a prospect to that page, it is too long for them to write it all down.

• Like 2

Wait, I don't get it.

Why don't you tell them to register and that you'll message them with details once they do?

I think it's the easiest way - not to explain on servers what and where, but I just tell them to go register on our site and we'll have a talk there.

Once they do, you can send them all the links and info you want.

It's not very complicated, our site :')

• Like 2

well in my experience witch is pretty limited :P the amount of time is a good thing because you generally will see someone's actual behaviour 
also it shows if someone is patient mature and actually a good admin it's 1 of the best things F|A has. making sure its admins are mature and actually good admins 
I guess that's the big diffirence with other clans that simply accept everyone and often destroys clans or servers due bad admins. and it made sure F|A have many active and populair servers atleast in ET not sure about the other games

I get your point but I think it's better this way because like this they can learn how to use forum better. If they had direct button for app they will just go to it without reading everything else 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Every day people apply with no problems. If 1 or 2 can't figure it out, do they deserve to even be IN the clan?

• Leader

We could have an "information button" that describes the application process and begins with "Register on the this FA website" and then has something organized like this:

post-8926-0-19097400-1463799289_thumb.jpg

The idea has some possibilities.   :)

Smoke, you could tell them to register and then PM you so that you could guide them in "the Way of the FA".  

I suspect that FA is set up this way to get them onto the forums so that they can look around and say, "hmmm, interesting".   :D

Keep the Ideas coming.  They might not be directly implemented, but who knows where they could lead to in our Group Mind?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't quite understand the problem. Aren't people required and expected to log in to apply? What's the point in having them apply if a future applicant refuses to register for that purpose? That doesn't inspire me to believe they would exert enough forum activity =P

/e Apparently I just necro'd a dead thread -_- Oops.

Edited by Flible