Re-publishing F|A Base

DeathBringer*

Yes. Both should be available on hardcore from next map load. 

Thanks they are added... The F|A Base works perfectlly but the second map you added doesn't have any botways scripted! Bots just sit in spawn

• Administrators

Thanks they are added... The F|A Base works perfectlly but the second map you added doesn't have any botways scripted! Bots just sit in spawn

Need omnis for 2nd map. Can u please create some? Thanks

• Like 1

Need omnis for 2nd map. Can u please create some? Thanks

Sorry, I dont do those... Belo made them for the map i published (F|A Base v2)

This person published the second map (Decay b2): http://fearless-assassins.com/user/13922-dynasty/ Try asking him!

Here is the topic he posted: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/79237-new-map-decay-beta-2/

pce!

We need it as votable map on Silent1, I tried it serveral times with bots on a local server. Love the design, also fun objective! :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The map being played on Silent1 now, but several players were issues lags and not fluent gameplay, i recommended them to write suggestions in this topic in terms of reporting any kind of issues with map.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Map is in Jay2 rotation now, and i just played map, its good map, but i fear that main gate is too close to Axis spawn, it will be very difficult to blow last gate, if axis have active engineer, it can almost run to dynamite with spawn protection on, what could make map winning almost impossible. But its good map overall, great job!

• Like 1

Yesterday on Silent 1, some of the bots were running into the rock wall to the left of the tunnel where the Axis can construct the wooden barrier. One was an engineer so I figured he was trying hard to build that thing. Not a big deal; just reporting what I saw.

Fun map though.

• Like 2