THE DIVISION OPEN BETA PRE-LOAD NOW AVAILABLE :D

Chameleon

You can now pre-load Tom Clancy's The Division for the beta weekend on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

The upcoming open beta allows you to play The Division for free starting from February 18 on Xbox One, and February 19 on PS4 and PC. It will run through to February 21 on all platforms.                                                                             

tom-clancys-the-division-logo.png

• Like 1

preloaded too :) had access to closed beta but i got invited when i went skiing and it closed beta stopped right before i got back :(

• Like 1

mmm will see it how it goes.. might check it this a free download for those who doesnt have access and see if they fix the issues with the amount of hackers in the first beta.

• Like 1

mmm will see it how it goes.. might check it this a free download for those who doesnt have access and see if they fix the issues with the amount of hackers in the first beta.

It's free on the 18th if I read the article correctly :D

fun game sadly its punishes you for going rogue, which kinda sucks cause pvp is the main thing to do in the dark zone.

Its a nice game, cool concept.

You got a singleplayer/coop area where you can different sorts of missions. Rescue/extract/... here you will also find materials to upgrade you base.

Then you got the DarkZone. This is a pvp area, where also the most difficult mobs are (who give great loot). Attacking other players will make you go rogue, you got rogue rank 1 - 5. On rank 5 there will be a manhunt for you. Killing rogues gives extra xp based on the rogue rank they are.

I liked the game although its far from perfect. I felt like the game punishes you to much for attacking other players. It gets really boring if you're going to wait for other to go rogue. If you go into the darkzone i recommend atleast going with 2 or more. Since alone it is very difficult to either kill other players or survive attacks.

the beta i'd give like a 7/10. which is still pretty good for the content i've seen thus far.

• Like 2

I agree with bowly......

Its a cool game different then the games i play so i played more the singleplayer section and must say you have enough to do.

The missions are nice to play and you can choose in the map what mission you want to play.

In those missions its importent to remember to get cover because they will kill you easy.

Does teamplay differ in pve and pvp?

watched a very short mission fly-through on ytube, it looked so strange to always cover and hide, then shoot 3 shots and take cover again... there's even hitzones displayed on the bodies :S