List of FA User Youtube Channels

SiD

<3 Thanks for adding me up there. If you like the videos please like, comment or subscribe. I have LOADS more planned to go up soon and Dead Space is just the first series I'm doing.

• Like 1

I also subscribed to you all and the fa youtube lol. I have 16 more videos to go up so keep checking back <3

Thanks, also subscribed to you. By the way... Please don't watch my old stuff, that will make pandas cry if you do (And I'll cry too).

By the way SiD, I also have a second channel if it counts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa19JyO2KjGvnyI76ksuGgg(Yeah, on that one it's just video game soundtracks).

• Like 1

No problem dudes. Good way to connect the community a little more. /highfive

Could be helpful for anyone that wants to do collaborations in the future as well. (Especially gameday events)

Edited OP to includeSvK, Karizmatic and Morrigan's other channel.

• Like 3

Collabs would be great. It's something I really like to do.

I remember when I was at the top of my popularity back then and I got the attention of some averagely big Youtubers. I did collabs with beginner Youtubers who wanted to learn the basics and all the stuff.One of them is now a close friend of mine. Before I talked to him, he had 20-ish subscribers, now he has 200-something.

And then I f*cked up my own channel. Good times, good times.

Can we get a general description of the channels, what type of content, what games you are currently playing etc added. I'm always looking for something new to watch. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Because Dom's a sexy motherf***er and I like that idea, I'll update the information later.

Will check out your channel and add you to the main list as I get home, Doc. :D

Ditto, will add when i get home.

• Like 1