ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

On 9/29/2023 at 9:45 AM, Kurupttt said:

@razjee
Ah, always fun anticipating on map changes! Some suggestions. Not exactly that i like all of those, nor that they will be perfectly suited for our delicate player base or that these maps have had any popularity in the past when we had them, buttttt they are maps we haven't had in a while. So you might be able to cherry pick some to freshen up our rotation. 

- Erdenberg  // havent played much on beg2
- Password 2 // wasnt ideal when we played
- Praetoria 1 // better than 3, thats for sure
- Subway  // can be a pain in the ass but is pretty big, i might be one of the few actually liking this map
- TITS // wasnt that bad when we played it, mostly the last stage that can be annoying
- Tram Siege 2 // loooong ago, height differences in combination with no fall damage does play a small role
- Operation Resurrection  //  big enough, memories of how this is on beg2 have faded away
- Paris Bastille // bit of a choke point after flag capture
- El Kef // maybe too small
- MLB Egypt  // loooooong ago, dont even remember playing it on our server

- Streets of Italy FP 2 ( 🤡🤡🤡)

Thanks for the amount of suggestions! i agree with most, esp password, subway and tits. always well played imo. Besides that id like et_ice and reactor. Maybe also secret weapon back in again ?

Oii yeah and maybe i said this too much, but get Battery out asap. I know lot of people vote, but its really a pain in the ass and lofs of people d/c

Edited by Cracker
Forgot something
  • Like 5
  • 100 1

18 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

Yes, is October. Time to request some Halloween map.

I agree, some Halloween maps would be nice. Haunted Mansion, UJE Halloween and Resurrection are some that come to mind.

• Like 4

Halloween maps will be added in about two weeks, and after Halloween there will be a new 'normal' rotation with new maps. Thank you for your suggestions I really appreciate it.

• Like 5
  • 100 1

Not all maps from CSGO made the jump to CS2, but Valve made sure that Italy was among those that made it. Says it all. You cannot escape Italy.

Is there by chance a Halloween version of Italy?

Edited by Lt Steiner
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Maybe there have been too many unknown maps, so it seems to me that the usual ones will end up being played (and too many times): supply, adlernest, goldrush, venice, oasis. etc.

I leave a few well-known maps to take into consideration that I haven't seen in rotation for a long time:

-Castleattack
-Minastirith
-Glider
-Dubrovnik
-Darji 2
-Axislab
-V2factory
-Praetoria Mission 1
-La Rochelle
-Transmitter
-Sands of time
-Fata Morgana
-Teuthonia
-Password
-Over the top

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • 100 1

11 hours ago, Betinho said:

Maybe there have been too many unknown maps, so it seems to me that the usual ones will end up being played (and too many times): supply, adlernest, goldrush, venice, oasis. etc.

I leave a few well-known maps to take into consideration that I haven't seen in rotation for a long time:

-Castleattack
-Minastirith
-Glider
-Dubrovnik
-Darji 2
-Axislab
-V2factory
-Praetoria Mission 1
-La Rochelle
-Transmitter
-Sands of time
-Fata Morgana
-Teuthonia
-Password
-Over the top

Actually I miss Beer run

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 11:51 PM, Kurupttt said:

YESSSSS it's time 😍 can't wait. Trick or treat mf'ers. 

Italy is out 🙏 HA @TBAR Flash 
@razjee dzieki! 

Hell yeah for trick o treat/halloween maps! \m/ <3

:cry  italy leaving... :cry 

Edited by XeRoiX
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1