ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

3 hours ago, Vasylich said:

This map is very often chosen by players, while other players and admins asked to remove this map for a while. At the moment, we temporarily removed her from the rotation, but I have no doubt that Italy will return soon:)

Italy in last weeks was server killer, half of players were leaving everytime it was voted, that was the main problem 😄 

But it will be back sooner or later, not sure which version.

• Like 4
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, Ins4ne said:

Italy in last weeks was server killer, half of players were leaving everytime it was voted, that was the main problem 😄 

We can try italy that was on nq was fun and diferent in my pov

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 7:05 PM, Ins4ne said:

You mean soon like this week soon? 👀😇😄

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 4/12/2023 at 7:55 PM, NutS said:

also how about haunted mansion im not sure if its there but ive never played or seen it 

I proposed it before, and it was in for some time (around Halloween and later), but it turned out not to be popular at all. Maybe later it might return probs!

• Like 5

On 4/13/2023 at 10:17 PM, LookItIsMe said:

You mean soon like this week soon? 👀😇😄

caught texas rangers GIF by MLB
Italy lover spotted, grab the tar and feathers!
Guess it'll be back soon indeed. Lets hope we'll be a couple of weeks without Special Delivery again!

Stalingrad: we had it up until recently. Didnt catch many votes, but there was nothing wrong with it afaik. +1
Eagles: remarkable how popular this is lately. When there aren't a lot of humans or when Axis dont have a big fragger, it's indeed hard to defend. I won't mind being without it for some time! 
Haunted Mansion: +1 - just not liked/voted for by lots of regulars. 

Maps i feel like playing again:
Decay ❤️❤️❤️  // MLB Hotchkiss // Millenium Falcon Final 2 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

On 4/28/2023 at 11:29 PM, Ins4ne said:

Thanks for suggestions, We will change rotation in next few days so more suggestions are welcome 😄 

Is there a way we can have a list of the most picked maps within beg2, so we can suggest maps that are newer and or less played, so the same maps aren't on all the time.