For Tj lovers.

Fed'Tj

It's really too bad that FA doesn't have a Tj server :/
I played some before,was gamma noob,but those originals were all doable :D 
Now i play again,whenever fragging bores me a bit.I still suck hardcore,but i can do some gammas and I'm making mad progress :o 
When i get a tad better we should jump sometimes :D
Oh and that are some nice jumps on your channel :D I can learn some from it too ^^ You were at eT before?

• Like 1

Well i just can say i try TJ recently and almost broke my keyboard and mouse. Im better without TJ xD

LOL, I can totally imagine how that would go!

I suck at TJ and for like 10m messing around on the western map trying to do the easiest tj I'm ok with it but other than that nvm

• Like 2

I suck at TJ and for like 10m messing around on the western map trying to do the easiest tj I'm ok with it but other than that nvm

Haha you know me :D

• Clan Friend

well, american etpro server had a tj config (with load, save, etc) and a gammajump map but it's down afaik

it could be added (the config) to the other etpro servers, and when they are empty you can go there vote that cfg and do some tj (but not gammajumps)

• Like 1

I played some before,was gamma noob,but those originals were all doable :D 

Now i play again,whenever fragging bores me a bit.I still suck hardcore,but i can do some gammas and I'm making mad progress :o 

When i get a tad better we should jump sometimes :D

Oh and that are some nice jumps on your channel :D I can learn some from it too ^^ You were at eT before?

Jjejeje keep training, TJ is all practice!!

I have more videos in my channel and Yep, i was a Elite Trickjump member before i join in FA

• Like 1

Jjejeje keep training, TJ is all practice!!

I have more videos in my channel and Yep, i was a Elite Trickjump member before i join in FA

Yeah and patience,which weirdly i have a lot,i was doing some medium gammas few days before,i have some trouble with first jump,switches i can handle,but i cant get enough ups from beginning still :P

I know some peps from eT,met them at 999 server,so just asking :D

Thanks for sharing the vid. We should go and TJ... maybe an event for the people that are into it. Luv me some trickjumping :)

Well,imma add you 2 on xfire ,So we can jump some times ^^ I know mirqli and some other guys jump too,,,. 

It would be a nice event ! :D

well, american etpro server had a tj config (with load, save, etc) and a gammajump map but it's down afaik

it could be added (the config) to the other etpro servers, and when they are empty you can go there vote that cfg and do some tj (but not gammajumps)

That would be really good,and no gammas bc of those pmove settings and all? Some original or custom jumps are dooable too ^^

All you need is patience and some will ^^ Its hard at the beginning for sure,but its really fun,and awarding when ppl spectate you and you do some nice jumps you couldnt do 2 days before after 3h of trying!!

• Like 1

Well,imma add you 2 on xfire ,So we can jump some times ^^ I know mirqli and some other guys jump too,,,. 

It would be a nice event ! :D

No more xfire my friend, evolve is the way to go now :) I would love to join with you guys for some jumps :P

• Like 1

No more xfire my friend, evolve is the way to go now :) I would love to join with you guys for some jumps :P

I mean evolve,i read evolve in the profile desc,i said to myself i would add them on evolve...and i wrote xfire.gg,wp :D 

We would love to have you ! ^^ Its a nice relief of constant fragging :D