Shorter Spawn shields and better st's

hobbit

Both suggestions are for ETPUB and HARDCORE.

I know this has been posted before and has garnered a lot of support from the regulars here on the forums, but I think the spawn shield should be reduced to around 2 secs from the like 5 it is now. SK is allowed but with the current shield it is difficult to get a good SK in if the enemy is invulnerable for so long.

Another thing i think should be changed is the st. Right now the st is really weird, at like 12/18 or whatever it is. I think it would be much easier to coordinate SK attempts if the st is more regular so you dont have to have a calculator right next to you just to calc spawns. :lol:

DUDE yes! and waht they did to grenade launchers. me personally i dont use grenade launchers as much as all those noob tubers out there. but JEEZE! i shot one at a guy. it hit at his feet and he was still running at me!!!! and another guy i was behind enemy lines and i had to book it through tank fire and god knows what else coming at me. complete suicide run. then i get to a guy. i knife him. doesnt do shit. i knifed him like five times. nothing he just looks at me. then he comes back from afk and shoots me. WHAT THE HELLL...... and you guys know how long it is between knifes.

and i was like

werewolfinagirlsdormitory_wideeyed.jpg

GR........

DUDE yes! and waht they did to grenade launchers. me personally i dont use grenade launchers as much as all those noob tubers out there. but JEEZE! i shot one at a guy. it hit at his feet and he was still running at me!!!! and another guy i was behind enemy lines and i had to book it through tank fire and god knows what else coming at me. complete suicide run. then i get to a guy. i knife him. doesnt do shit. i knifed him like five times. nothing he just looks at me. then he comes back from afk and shoots me. WHAT THE HELLL...... and you guys know how long it is between knifes.

and i was like

werewolfinagirlsdormitory_wideeyed.jpg

GR........

are you er...confusing this with cod or battlefield? unless grenade launcher = rifle nades and tank fire is er....machine gun fire

Gotta disagree with tthe spawn times. Allied spawn time SHOULD be a tad shorter because they spawn further away from the objective than axis does.

I meant they should be 20/30ish or 10/20, like they are on ETPro. Anything with a 0 as the second digit.

are you er...confusing this with cod or battlefield? unless grenade launcher = rifle nades and tank fire is er....machine gun fire

sorry i was a little crazy, yeah i mean battlefield. sorry wrong place

Both suggestions are for ETPUB and HARDCORE.

I know this has been posted before and has garnered a lot of support from the regulars here on the forums, but I think the spawn shield should be reduced to around 2 secs from the like 5 it is now. SK is allowed but with the current shield it is difficult to get a good SK in if the enemy is invulnerable for so long.

Another thing i think should be changed is the st. Right now the st is really weird, at like 12/18 or whatever it is. I think it would be much easier to coordinate SK attempts if the st is more regular so you dont have to have a calculator right next to you just to calc spawns. :lol:

SP is approximately 4-5 seconds UNLESS the player spawning shoots at you (most of the time this happens)

so usually i just run around looking stupid till one of them shoots then...... BOOM HEADSHOT!

• Administrators

I think it's on 3 sec on both server since long time. You sure it's 5 seconds?

I think it's on 3 sec on both server since long time. You sure it's 5 seconds?

Really? I was pretty sure it was 4 or 5. If it is 3 secs then it really feels too long lol. But 3 secs is fine i guess :)