I'm so sorry :(

PigNewton

Honestly, i am still trying to figure it out, why... seriously, u are going nowhere with that, u have been answered in more than one way about anything u doubted and anything u questioned, why cant u just start reading the stuffs and deal with it? This is a clan, founded by group of ppl who have been working hard to establish clan as big as it is now, obviously they were working on the rules and admin system that is being proven through the years to work good, so why change that? Everyone knows the rules, there's Wiki, stating every rule that FA is obligated to use and maintain, anyone found breaking those rules will be punished accordingly, same goes for the admins, anyone found abusing the admin powers, will be dealt accordingly to the rules that FA holds.

Hopefully that can clear it up for u once and for all, so i don't read same boring stuff everytime i visit forum. If anyone is admin abusing, there's a subforum for that to report them, simple as that, now can we please, for the sake of everyone here cut the repeating nonesense that is leading nowhere. 

Like internet says, deal with it or don't use forum/servers anymore, there's plenty of other communities u can share your genious speech to and im sure they will be glad to listen to your philosophy.

• Like 1