COD4 Beginners Map Rotation

daredevil

• 2 months later...

When is the new rotation forthcoming? Please, no more Wetwork. And Bog would be a nice change.

But my main request: No more Wetwork

Wetwork and Showdown. f*** them both.

Bring back Crossfire. Ppl get crazy super hard boners for Crossfire. Also Winter Crash would be nice. 

We can bring in winter crash around the Christmas time but it really lags the server. We will work on a new rotation and I will try to update it shortly. We can take out Wetwork but bog really kills the server population. But let me discuss bog with the other leaders as well and maybe we could try it for a couple of days.. I will put crossfire back in..

We can bring in winter crash around the Christmas time but it really lags the server. We will work on a new rotation and I will try to update it shortly. We can take out Wetwork but bog really kills the server population. But let me discuss bog with the other leaders as well and maybe we could try it for a couple of days.. I will put crossfire back in..

If Bog's a problem, don't bother with it. It's no big deal anyway.

One more question. Is it possible to include other game types in Beginners? Like Sabotage or Headquarters? Now with the Abner (hardcore) server dead, we have almost forgotten the diversity they can offer. Perhaps a good idea to break the routine?

• Like 1

If Bog's a problem, don't bother with it. It's no big deal anyway.

One more question. Is it possible to include other game types in Beginners? Like Sabotage or Headquarters? Now with the Abner (hardcore) server dead, we have almost forgotten the diversity they can offer. Perhaps a good idea to break the routine?

Hey Parti, the thing is that beginners is a focused TDM server and that is its specialty. The regulars or new guys who come on the server come for the current settings. :)

Hey Parti, the thing is that beginners is a focused TDM server and that is its specialty. The regulars or new guys who come on the server come for the current settings. :)

Ah, bugger. My secret plan to slowly turn Beginners into a new Abner comes crumbling down.  :P  :D

Edited by The Partisan GR
  • Like 1

Well tomorrow will be December first so a month of winter crash leading up to Christmas would be nice. It might be an extra load on the server but we usually get record numbers when we put it in, especially around the holiday season.

Wetwork gets more complaints than compliments. Dare I ask but is it perhaps time for creek to make a brief reappearance?

Definitely get rid of Wetwork. It's always very one sided and never an even game. And as much as creek can also be one sided, I feel like people enjoy it and given the right team on SAS side, it can pretty even.

Edited by Bow_In_Honor
  • Like 1

Surely.. will do it.. just facing a couple of technical difficulties which should be fixed shortly. Will keep you guys informed.

• Like 3

Creek can be one sided. The team who spawn to "barn" side always get spawn raped.

Only if you don't know how to play the map :)

Same with Wet work, just got to know how to play it.  All maps end up being dominated by one team...kind of the point to winning.  I think it is just time for a new rotation is all and it looks like it is being worked...so happy times again...until about mid to late January we will see this discussion again.

Edited by Diggity

Map rotation updated. New rotation:

Ambush, Winter Crash, Crossfire, Strike, Bog, Backlot, Winter Crash, Chinatown, Broadcast, Creek. 

Enjoy your christmas with a double shot of winter crash.. :)

• Like 5