COD4 Beginners Map Rotation

daredevil

• Administrators

14th July, 2015 Map rotation:

This one would be effective from tonight:

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_crash gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype war map mp_pipeline gametype war map mp_strike gametype war map mp_vacant"

• Like 9

Something weird happened to the rotation this evening (about 2 hours before writing this) where the maps did not follow the rotation as seen in your post.

This rotation happened: Ambush - District - Backlot - Chinatown - Ambush - District - Backlot - Broadcast.

not 100% sure about the order of these but  Ambush, District and Backlot were not played in the right place.

Something weird happened to the rotation this evening (about 2 hours before writing this) where the maps did not follow the rotation as seen in your post.

This rotation happened: Ambush - District - Backlot - Chinatown - Ambush - District - Backlot - Broadcast.

not 100% sure about the order of these but  Ambush, District and Backlot were not played in the right place.

Did backlot come up twice?

• Administrators

Probably that happens because of new rotation kicks on. When i execute new rotation it loads up after old one is finished i believe so some maps would overlap. 

http://cod4.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=1916

I just checked and looks like map are rotated fine. If not in server please let me know. If someone would start camping server in the morning if they get some time it would be great!

• Administrators

Now that Countdown is removed, Overgrown would be really nice to get back on to your server rotation  :rolleyes:

Just suggesting and i don't mean to step on anyone toes here :)

Soon once server picks up back again and is back in 50's rank. It dropping down. We would need some campers during morning time to kick start the server. 

• Like 1

Well it doesn't help that i'm playing there on the morning, because i always empty the server  :o  Everybody leaves when i kill them too much  <_<

Maybe you should kill them less :o 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Before you reboot Beginners server cos of the 999 ping problem, please add mp_overgrown to the sv_mapRotation string :P

Pretty pretty please  :rolleyes:

With you here haha! Need something new in the map rota, something like Overgrown, *cough cough, Shipment*, or Wet Work maybe. 

Pretty pretty pretty please  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

... *cough cough, Shipment*, or Wet Work maybe. 

Dear god, no. No. Just... just, no. You are not having Shipment, you monster! <_<

Also, everybody loves wetwork as an idea ... then hates it when it becomes a reality (I.e. when there's 20+ players on the server).

• Like 2