ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

There are so many maps to try. I guess I understand the process takes time because why waste time on maps that are "experimental" or that will be rejected. There are alot of maps out there actually and I think people still make them. I was going to make a mapping project of my own but it hit a wall when my laptop bombed out. 

3 hours ago, spectator said:

There are so many maps to try. I guess I understand the process takes time because why waste time on maps that are "experimental" or that will be rejected. There are alot of maps out there actually and I think people still make them. I was going to make a mapping project of my own but it hit a wall when my laptop bombed out. 

the problem we mostly run into is that not all maps have botwaypoints. an then comes size. ... post sum up that u like .. we will see.

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, AirRaid said:

I would like to suggest maybe adding two classic maps to the rotation: fuel dump and oasis. 

Please not Fuel Dump. I'm scarred from it being overplayed on Jay 1 lol

7 hours ago, AirRaid said:

I would like to suggest maybe adding two classic maps to the rotation: fuel dump and oasis. 

oasis is on rotation already. its the fa one tho so it not classic version.   i too feel like fuel dumps been played todeath was on  jay2 while back everyone just jumps wall and  plants.   i do think tho both those maps would be better than those ones i asked to replace. 

canyon is really fun map but i think it was miss played last time it was on. 

beetown was made by one of my old buddies. mongo!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, spectator said:

Mongo was on the other day. 😄
He was on Jay 2. 

diff mongo.  this   is |>B<|Mongo from bunker gaming. not the pk.mongo.mogli

Edited by captnconcrete

BUMP i would really like to see those two maps gone from jay2 .. it gets  annoying all the bitching and whining, about those two junk maps.  dubrovnik_final, 0, 16,
mml_church_et_v1, 6, 30

church gets hella stacked and kills server.  dubrovnik is a onesided manslaughter ... pretty pretty plz...........  

im NOT GONNA GIVE UP TILL THERE GONE SO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLZ

Edited by captnconcrete

25 minutes ago, Buckwild said:

I tested beetown...Where do the 4 objectives for both Teams go?

And where are They?

Axis objectives

Your mission, as an Axis player: Run into Allies Base and steal back our Beer. Take the Beer back to the storage cellar. You can steal back more then 1 Beer barrel at the same time and score. If you take back 4 barrels of Beer, you win. If it is a draw at time limit the map ends draw.

• Primary Objective:*Steal the Southwest Beer barrels 1 and 2 that Allies gard in this tower.*Secondary Objective:*Construct the Southwest Assault Ramp to get another way to the objectivs.
  • Primary Objective:*Steal the Southeast Beer barrels 1 and 2 that Allies gard in this tower.*Secondary Objective:*Construct the Southeast Assault Ramp to get another way to the objectivs.
  • Primary Objective:*Defend the Northwest Honey jar 1 and 2 so Allies not steal it back.*Secondary Objective:*Destroy the Northwest Assault Ramp
  • Primary Objective:*Defend the Northeast Honey jar 1 and 2 so Allies not steal it back.*Secondary Objective:*Destroy the Northeast Assault Ramp
  • Secondary Objective:*Destroy Allies Main Gate to get another entry to their Base.*Destroy the Southwest and Southeast Iron Fence.*All 3 object must be Destroyed before green V.
  • Secondary Objective:*Defend the Main Gate so Allies not get another way in ore out to your Base.*Defend the Northwest and Northeast Iron Fence.*Iron Fence must be OK otherwise red X.
  • Secondary Objective:*Construct the Command Post to increase Charge speed and also to open the secret way under ground to the Allies Base. Our secret Spy has manipulated the door so that we can only use it but we need to destroy the drainage grate to get up.
  • Secondary Objective:*Destroy Allies Command Post to decrease their Charge speed.*Defend the Drain Grate.

Allies objectives

Your mission, as an Allied player: Run into Axis Base and steal back our Honey. Take the Honey back to the storage cellar. You can steal back more then 1 Honey jar at the same time and score. If you take back 4 jars of Honey, you win. If it is a draw at time limit the map ends draw.

• Primary Objective:*Defend the Southwest Beer barrels 1 and 2 so Axis not steal it back.*Secondary Objective:*Destroy the Southwest Assault Ramp
  • Primary Objective:*Defend the Southeast Beer barrels 1 and 2 so Axis not steal it back.*Secondary Objective:*Destroy the Southeast Assault Ramp
  • Primary Objective:*Steal the Northwest Honey jar 1 and 2 that Axis gard in this tower.*Secondary Objective:*Construct the Northwest Assault Ramp to get another way to the objectivs.
  • Primary Objective:*Steal the Northeast Honey jar 1 and 2 that Axis gard in this tower.*Secondary Objective:*Construct the Northeast Assault Ramp to get another way to the objectivs.
  • Secondary Objective:*Defend the Main Gate so Axis not get another way in ore out to your Base.*Defend the Southwest and Southeast Iron Fence.*Iron Fence must be OK otherwise red X.
  • Secondary Objective:*Destroy Axis Main Gate to get another entry to their Base.*Destroy the Northwest and Northeast Iron Fence.*All 3 object must be Destroyed before green V.
  • Secondary Objective:*Destroy Axis Command Post to decrease their Charge speed.*Defend the Drain Grate.
  • Secondary Objective:*Construct the Command Post to increase Charge speed and also to open the secret way under ground to the Axis Base. Our secret Spy has manipulated the door so that we can only use it but we need to destroy the drainage grate to get up.

• Platinum VIP

I kinda dug the church map, but it has to be when fewer players are online, if it's not set for that already.

13 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I kinda dug the church map, but it has to be when fewer players are online, if it's not set for that already.

i dont think ive gotten to play it once yet where some one isnt wawawa the whole time.i dont mind the map my self so much but then i get panzered by a lite an say yup it suxs. an it can be a onesided slaughter fest  no one plays objective.same with dubrovnik  just  usually a peer slaughter.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

i dont think ive gotten to play it once yet where some one isnt wawawa the whole time.i dont mind the map my self so much but then i get panzered by a lite an say yup it suxs. an it can be a onesided slaughter fest  no one plays objective.same with dubrovnik  just  usually a peer slaughter.

I only played it the one time and it was all good. No one crying at that time. Server was full enough to not have BOTS. Once I found a good spot to perch, it was too easy to pick off people on the other levels