NBA

GraveDigger

If you are a NBA fan (i am) who do you think is gonna go out of the west and who in the east?

Who are you a fan of or who would you like to see go all the way?

Im a diehard laker fan, but the end of the season has me doubting them. Since theyre playing OKC for sure already, i think its fair to say that series will be over in 5 or 6, unless artest plays shitty D on durant. My prediction, or at least what i want, is lakers and OKC in the western conf finals (obviously impossible to happen, but thats what id want to see :) ) orlando and cleveland in the eastern conference finals, and cleveland and lakers in the finals.

Meh, seeding isn't even over yet. Cavs (home team, what can I say) will beat the Magic in the East and go on to win it. Lakers will most likely come out of the West if Kobe gets his act together, dunno who they'll be facing before that.

Kobe Bryant: 27.0 ppg, 5.0 apg, 5.4 rpg

1 of only 3 players to average over 20 points, 5 rebound and 5 assists.

JUST A POINTMAKER?! You cannot be serious you freaking lebron bandwagoner.

No doubt Lebron is second best player in the league but he lacks the ability to really take over a game in the fourth quarter like Kobe does pretty much every game, or make a jump shot. Since the east sucks big time anyway, cavs will have an easy time getting to the finals. I would say that the cavs would win it this year, but as long as Kobe Bryant is breathing and his team is alive in the playoffs, you have to go with the Lakers. Only thing in Lebron's way is Kobe.

I would like to see a Kobe vs Lebron finals matchup before Kobe gets too old. You can be assured that it will be a series to remember, if these two make it to the finals and play eachother (which I think they will) I will be recording every minute of coverage.

Lakers/cavs in the finals.

Lakers win in game 7.

Kobe Bryant is finals MVP.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

Think my sig says it all. As far as the west goes..... GO SUNS AND THUNDER!!! Hope the lakers lose to OKC

No doubt Lebron is second best player in the league but he lacks the ability to really take over a game in the fourth quarter like Kobe does pretty much every game, or make a jump shot. Since the east sucks big time anyway, cavs will have an easy time getting to the finals. I would say that the cavs would win it this year, but as long as Kobe Bryant is breathing and his team is alive in the playoffs, you have to go with the Lakers. Only thing in Lebron's way is Kobe.

Kobe lacks the powerful gameplay that Lebron shows every game.

he lacks intensity.

Kobe is a good pointmaker, good shooter.

but he lacks that intensity that Lebron has.

so yeah, you kobe bandwagoner.

I would like to see a Kobe vs Lebron finals matchup before Kobe gets too old. You can be assured that it will be a series to remember, if these two make it to the finals and play eachother (which I think they will) I will be recording every minute of coverage.

Lakers/cavs in the finals.

Lakers win in game 7.

Kobe Bryant is finals MVP.

Don't get me wrong kobes amazing, but lebrons just a beast. Im a hardcore laker fan, but i have no problem with saying that lebron is handsdown the best player in the NBA. He and kobe dominate differently, Kobe shoots, Lebron drives. Not to mention he can get a triple double at will..

the Raptors are out and Bosh will be looking for a new home in July. They'll be out of it for the next few years if he's gone.

King James will take the cavs to the finals if he stays healthy

I'm sorry... Go SUNS?? Yeah... Go HOME!! I think my Blazers, injuries and all, CAN beat the Suns in the first round. Everybody's sayin' Amare Stoudamire this and Steve Nash that... Well guess what.... Marcus Camby will nullify Amare ESPECIALLY if Camby plays how he has the last few games. And Steve Nash.... I take NOTHING away from his Hall Of Fame talent but I think on D he will have a tough time sticking on guys like J-Bay and on the offensive end, he may VERY WELL have Nicolas "Big Time" Batum who has QUITE EFFECTIVELY defended Kobe, LeBron, Dwyane etc..... This postseason has me more excited than ANY in recent years!!

post-1259-127155715108_thumb.gif