NBA

GraveDigger

f*** that... no one wants to see dirk vs lebron. We all want kobe vs lebron :rolleyes:

that would be the best match up for the networks, the NBA & most of America, but Texas wants to see DIRK.

LOL Dirk.

Mavericks are a good example why you don't build a franchise around a Euro. They have been a good team for about 10 straight years it seems like, and what do they have to show for it? 1 or 2 playoff series wins? Mavericks will never amount to anything in the playoffs, just as always.

LOL Dirk.

Mavericks are a good example why you don't build a franchise around a Euro. They have been a good team for about 10 straight years it seems like, and what do they have to show for it? 1 or 2 playoff series wins? Mavericks will never amount to anything in the playoffs, just as always.

This is true. Euros are softer, wear our quicker. Not to mention they dont get the same amount of respect other players get. Look at pau gasol, hes STILL takin shit about him being soft even tho its argueable that hes strong now.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the Magic are going to sweep the celtics. And the Lakers will take Phoenix in game 6. Amare will be tough to stop, will get the laker big men in foul trouble every game.

i agree, but LA/Suns is gonna go 7 i think.

LA does NOT win the title. Orlando does

Well Boston Celtics just won Game 2 against Orlando Magic, on the road.

Now the Celtics come home 2-0 so its pretty much over for the Magic as long as Celtics can keep playing like they are.

And plus i think Celtics are going all the way!

2010 finals HERE WE COME :D

and Paul Pierce your a beast lol..

Rondo i see you!

haha

Lakers gonna sweep suns in 5 games, Magic will beat celtics in 7... Gonna be repeat magic vs. lakers, Lakers winning. Kobe finals MVP :DDDD

Your crazy.. celtics alright up 2 game to none. and plus its time for boston to win the finals..