Upcoming ... CoD 4 #1 HC Abnerdog GAMING WEEKEND !!!

LA_Kings_Fan

Upcoming ... CoD 4 #1 HC Abnerdog GAMING WEEKEND !!!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Q #1: What types of specialty twists would you enjoy playing during the weekend ? Select as many as you want …

• - Play JUST TDM’s (team deathmatch) ONLY.
    • - Play JUST Objective’s (Search & Destroy, Domination, Sabotage and Headquarters) ONLY.
    • - Play JUST Free-for-All’s ONLY.
    • - Mix up the Game Styles … play Free-for-All’s, play TDM’s (team deathmatch), play Objective’s (Search & Destroy, Domination, Sabotage and Headquarters).
    • - Play a few rounds of Hide & Seek during the gaming weekend.
    • - Have Host MC CALL OUT the perks/class/specialty rules prior to each match … { such as PISTOLs ONLY, or Knifes Only, Bolt-Action Snipers Only, Use DEFAULT Demolitions Class Only, etc. } NOTE: Can’t force people to Do this, but make fun of them if not.
    • - Have Host MC alter in-game speed … so you run super fast and/or in slow motion at MC’s discretion.
    • - Have Host MC alter in-game gravity … so you jump super high and/or not at all at MC’s discretion.
    • - OTHER, _____________________________________________, please post YOUR Ideas.
  2. 2. Q #2: What MAP’s are your favorite and you would enjoy playing during the weekend ? or #21) Doesn't matter, play them ALL, just keep mixing them up ! Select as many as you want …

• - Ambush (mp_convoy)
    • - Backlot (mp_backlot)
    • - Bloc (mp_bloc)
    • - Bog (mp_bog)
    • - Broadcast (mp_broadcast)
    • - Chinatown (mp_carentan)
    • - Countdown (mp_countdown)
    • - Crash (mp_crash)
    • - Creek (mp_creek)
    • - Crossfire (mp_crossfire)
    • - District (mp_citystreets)
    • - Downpour (mp_farm)
    • - Killhouse (mp_killhouse)
    • - Overgrown (mp_overgrown)
    • - Pipeline (mp_pipeline)
    • - Shipment (mp_shipment)
    • - Showdown (mp_showdown)
    • - Strike (mp_strike)
    • - Vacant (mp_vacant)
    • - Wet Work (mp_cargoship)
  3. 3. Q #3: What do you think we can do long term to keep our CoD 4 servers vital and active ? Select as many as you want …

• - Host more Gaming Events like the one we’re trying to pull off with this one. If we can get proficient at doing them we should be able to host them at least quarterly, bi-monthly or maybe even monthly ?
    • - Look to increase donations from FA members and devote some of that money towards advertising our servers somewhere ?
    • - Just face facts, that CoD 4 is an older game with a dwindling player base and make the cutbacks to the dead servers as painful as it may be to lose some we enjoyed playing on.
    • - I didn’t know there was any problems or issues, now that I am aware, I’d be more willing to donate more of my time, efforts and/or money into helping keeping the FA CoD 4 servers going. You can count on me for ________________________ .
    • - OTHER, _____________________________________________, please post YOUR Ideas.

Several Companies are drifting away with partnering with clans, but it would be nice if we could start some more competitive environments for all of our games. Donations for prizes and clan titles our "reward/ badge system" would be nice and could help grow the clan in numbers and strengthen the community more than it already is. I am not pressing towards the clan as a whole becoming competitive, but it would be nice to have an " elite / tryout' team for some of the more competitive games. adding a competition section to the forum would be nice for some of our more seasoned gamers.   

PS : If ANYONE has been involved with a sponsored clan, and left in good standings, try to arrange some matches together!   

There many reasons that we dont do scrim in FA that we have stated in many different topics. So I will not take this discussion offtopic by stating all the reasons here. Please search for scrim on the forums and you will find loads of reads lol.. 

• Like 3

Thanks SID   :cheers looks GREAT

IF we do manage to get another Clan or some Manufacturer backing in time for the GameWeekend, we will need to add them into the poster still, but otherwise I'd call it a done deal winner ! Thanks again.

===========

Also at a minimum as of right now we'll have the following Donated items up for prizes { If anyone else has either items or $$ they'd like to offer up, please PM me }

26-246-002-02.jpg

Cyber Snipa CSGPBK01R Game Pad v2 (retail value $30)

http://www.cybersnipa.com/us/gaming-keyboards/gamepad.php

• 37 mappable keys
  • "Butterfly" directional keys
  • Plug and play - no drivers needed
  • Compatible with Windows XP, Vista 32 and 64bit and Windows 7
  • Removable wrist rest pad
  • LED under-lighting
  • USB Connection

50180274.jpg

MAD CATZ  CD64426000A1/04/1 Officially Licensed COD MW2 Game Pad Controller for PC (retail value $25)

http://madcatz.com/video/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-combat-pad-for-pc/

• Officially licensed product
  • 6ft (1.8m) cable length
  • Fully analog, ergonomic pad for precise, fatigue-free gaming / 4 shoulder triggers
  • 4 action buttons / Dual analog mini-sticks with built-in buttons
  • 8-way d-pad / Analog/digital mode with LED indicator
  • Gamepad automatically set for Modern Warfare 2, but comes with software that allows you to custom program gamepad's buttons
  • Compatible with Windows XP, XP64, Vista, Windows 7
  • USB Connection

TEMST8429_microsoft_ky_ms_lifechat_lx_30

MICROSOFT  LifeChat  LX-3000 USB Headset for PC (retail value $40)

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/lifechat-lx-3000

• Optimized for Windows Live Messenger
  • Noise-canceling microphone
  • Leatherette ear pads
  • Flexible six-foot cable
  • In-line volume controls
  • USB Connection

packages-0326761001292795578.png

Fearless-Assassins  VIP  Membership (retail value from $15-$50)

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/1-silver-vip-membership/

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/4-gold-vip-membership/

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/6-platinum-vip-membership/

• Ad Free forums.
  • Extended topic title/post editing (90 mins instead of 30).
  • Boosts PM storage to 200 messages, allows PM attachments and up to 10 participants per conversation.
  • Removes flood control.
  • Raises the upload limit for attachments to 2mb (per post).
  • Includes an access to private VIP forums.
  • Exclusive access - Forums, Tutorials, Downloads, Classifieds.
  • Use shoutbox straight away.
  • Ability to sell/list your items for sell.
  • Gallery total photos increased from 50 to 100 and max single file size to 600Kb
  • Personal photo upload limit will be increased from 30Kb to 100kb.
  • You will have access to 1 more forum skin.
  • You will be given level 5 admin on our all servers.
  • Plus your online member name status is updated to a shiny badge.

gameweekend.png   Fearless-Assassins CoD4 Game Weekend Award Badge (retail value Pricele$$)

• Participated in a Game Day or Game Weekend event. (Limited award that may or may not be handed out at gaming events.)
Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 3

OK, well we have only 1 week to go people! Are we excited? HELLS YA WE ARE!! :D \

I'm personally asking anyone and everyone who thinks they might be available to show up to next weekends event,  to sound off here and tell the world you will show up, and for the love of gaming......bring a friend! I promise we'll have a good time, laugh a lot on Teamspeak, shoot the crap out of each other, and have a ton of fun doing all of it.

damn il wish help at least on server admining  but im not cod member :( :/ lol anyway il be there for you guys for be pwned and another stuffs i feel than gonna be a great gameweekend haha

• Like 1

If you play it, you're a member for that game. ;)

I mainline COD4, but I'm also now into the Wolfenstein thing. So any bit of help is great!

• Like 2

JUST IN CASE someone didn't pick up on it ... FULL Details @ http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/70434-cod-4-fa-gaming-weekend-cod4-1-hc-server-abnerdog/... the DATE is set and we are having the event THIS WEEKEND 

• FRIDAY April 10th  thru  SUNDAY 12th ALL Weekend, Expect Server to begin Filling up Friday After work hours, so maybe 5-6 pm PST or 12-1 am UTC, will go until Late night Sunday

See y'all there   :hi

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 1

THINGS SHOULD start picking up later today ... say afterwork 5-6 pm Pacific time ... but we will track your activity from now til midnight PDT in abnerdog for entries into the raffle prize pool ... remember 1 entry for every 30 minutes your in Abnerdog HC server PLAYING ... GOOD LUCK everyone  :cheers and frag ya in there  :hi

• Like 1

A big thanks to the organizers of this last gaming weekend.  Lots of laughs and great to see a number of the F|A members participating.

Great Job Guys, thanks!!!

• Like 1