CoD 4 =F|A= GAMING WEEKEND, @ CoD4 #1 HC Server 'Abnerdog' !!!

LA_Kings_Fan

cod4b.png    gallery_12857_765_169600.jpg    cod4b.png

• FRIDAY April 10th  thru  SUNDAY 12th,  ALL Weekend, Expect Server to begin Filling up Friday After work hours, so maybe 5-6 pm PST or 12-1 am UTC, will go until Late night Sunday
  • Gaming Weekend will be HOSTED on the CoD 4 #1 HC ABNERDOG Server

o    Server IP#:   108.61.21.94:28930    on  1.7 Patch  of CoD 4

§ Link #1 to CoD4 Patch update via FA Forums.

§ Link #2 to CoD4 Patch selector (1.0 – 1.7 UK Version changer) via FA Forums.

§ Link to Game @ STEAM = $20 Link to Game @ AMAZON = $16 on sale , Link to Game @ eBAY = $12.25 on sale

o    A majority of Regulars will be chatting it up on TeamSpeak during the event, come join us !

§ Server Name:  =F|A= Clan TeamSpeak   &  Server IP:   ts.clan-fa.com:4666

·          Link  to TeamSpeak download via FA Forums

gettingstartedcod4_mainpage_cod4logo.png

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 7

COME ONE COME ALL !!!                    call_of_duty_4___sniper_cut_out_by_pokee

Get Added to THE LIST ... we expect YOU to attend  :cheers come have some fun !

SID  ( thanks again for the Banner ! you ROCK )          soulJAHmon          LA_Kings_Fan          covertor          Pro-iGun          Diggity          Kali      Silv3rfang        Dak

A_Snake          speedfact          KillerGun          Heretic121          Krazie (F7LTHY)       SuriwongG         Lady Reavyn     Ktom        Panth3r         Chip         

DozerDoug         Big Rich          Theo519          CountryGirl (The_Girl)          =F|A=KAY         Stryker         melgibson         The-Dom         Moxie       Bow_In_Honor       

Rabid Racoon         trueself         jajapeno jaco          pablohoney2         Partisan          whizbang           cruelkind           Ow-my-eye          Amberstar

Nick-of-many          Agent          Rogue1          Dougl@s          Jaie         Dddrgn          Pain Killer          Shotta          EMT-Hipple             DoubleAids       Satanek

1984          -=Medic=-          M00Jii           AppleJack (SSK)           B1gM1k3           Chilly<3          cobvious          Dooker15          ElkHeart (Puncake)
Femi           FluzzyWuzz           Panda         Midnight (Incubus and all his other aliases)        Matty_C         RazorBack          Rodhulf          Spyderwebber         Sqleyled
Summ3rLady          SSGuy + SSGirl         DOR          Grinch         Blaze         Thundercats            UT Ski-Bum         Fearsome (BEN)        BeoWolf         PiLLoWbiTer
T-Bone          DOG          Funksdead          Craut           Elf-L-Q         Rory            Weed-Wacker 420         Wisetinman          =ASF=themilkman      Kwami
Pawuszka          Mad_Cap        {S4k}Candyman            Ian8#BMW       Rattlem      *HOH*WildIdndian           sapperwolf        Blackhawk         mAdArA        
Naddi          Bowly         RedAngel      xXAdamXx       Vyder (Snake eyes)       shoes      Special Invite   The 7th Cavalry CLAN,  =7Cav= 

Key
- has said they Would 100% attend 
- said Maybe, or should be able to
- Old time Abnerdog regulars, we need to get them invited and back on ! 

.... anyone forgotten ? get the word out, invite them, tell them to bring a friend,  show support for =F|A=, for COD4, and for ABNERDOG !  CYA ALL THERE   :hi 

Call_of_Duty_4_Logo.png
Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 2

call-of-duty-4.jpg  <<< PRIZE LIST  >>> call-of-duty-4.jpg

Prizes will be awarded raffle style, you get 1 raffle entry for every 30 minutes of time spent in the Abnerdog server during the event. GOOD LUCK  :thumbsup

At a minimum as of right now we'll have the following Donated items up for prizes { If anyone else has either items or $$ they'd like to offer up, please PM me }

26-246-002-02.jpg

Cyber Snipa CSGPBK01R Game Pad v2 (retail value $30)

http://www.cybersnipa.com/us/gaming-keyboards/gamepad.php

• 37 mappable keys
  • "Butterfly" directional keys
  • Plug and play - no drivers needed
  • ​Compatible with Windows XP, Vista 32 and 64bit and Windows 7
  • Removable wrist rest pad
  • LED under-lighting
  • USB Connection

50180274.jpg

MAD CATZ  CD64426000A1/04/1 Officially Licensed COD MW2 Game Pad Controller for PC (retail value $25)

http://madcatz.com/video/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-combat-pad-for-pc/

• Officially licensed product
  • 6ft (1.8m) cable length
  • Fully analog, ergonomic pad for precise, fatigue-free gaming / 4 shoulder triggers
  • 4 action buttons / Dual analog mini-sticks with built-in buttons
  • 8-way d-pad / Analog/digital mode with LED indicator
  • Gamepad automatically set for Modern Warfare 2, but comes with software that allows you to custom program gamepad's buttons
  • Compatible with Windows XP, XP64, Vista, Windows 7
  • USB Connection

TEMST8429_microsoft_ky_ms_lifechat_lx_30

MICROSOFT  LifeChat  LX-3000 USB Headset for PC (retail value $40)

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/lifechat-lx-3000

• Optimized for Windows Live Messenger
  • Noise-canceling microphone
  • Leatherette ear pads
  • Flexible six-foot cable
  • In-line volume controls
  • USB Connection

packages-0326761001292795578.png

Fearless-Assassins  VIP  Membership (retail value from $15-$50, we will award ONE of each level Silver, Gold and Platinum)

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/1-silver-vip-membership/ = 1 SILVER VIP Membership @ $15 for a year

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/4-gold-vip-membership/ = 1 GOLD VIP Membership @ $30 for a year

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/6-platinum-vip-membership/ = 1 PLATINUM VIP Membership @ $50 for a year

• Ad Free forums.
  • Extended topic title/post editing (90 mins instead of 30).
  • Boosts PM storage to 200 messages, allows PM attachments and up to 10 participants per conversation.
  • Removes flood control.
  • Raises the upload limit for attachments to 2mb (per post).
  • Includes an access to private VIP forums.
  • Exclusive access - Forums, Tutorials, Downloads, Classifieds.
  • Use shoutbox straight away.
  • Ability to sell/list your items for sell.
  • Gallery total photos increased from 50 to 100 and max single file size to 600Kb
  • Personal photo upload limit will be increased from 30Kb to 100kb.
  • You will have access to 1 more forum skin.
  • You will be given level 5 admin on our all servers.
  • Plus your online member name status is updated to a shiny badge.

TriadWars_1000x305.jpg

TRIAD WARS Closed Beta Keycode (retail value ??)

https://triadwars.com/

• Participate in a Closed BETA Game  (Limited access to closed BETA game play, we do not have the retail game to give away.)

gameweekend.png   Fearless-Assassins CoD4 Game Weekend Award Badge (retail value Pricele$$)

• Participated in a Game Day or Game Weekend event. (Limited award that may or may not be handed out at gaming events.)
Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 1

Oh lord, that is a lot of expected members. I'll be there. Shoes maybe can drag Jahrasta in.

well il be there so see you in game il gonna see if can take some regulars from beginners with me to HC :)

• Like 2

I'll sit in spec, my usual hiding spot, as you guys are too damn good :P

• Like 5

You will not, I repeat, WILL NOT!!!!!!! sit in spec the whole damned time.

• Like 5

woman you only dont spec join us in game!!! at least a few of them! :)

• Like 1

We will ban you from spec so you have no choice but to come and play, even if that means hiding in a corner with a god damn lmg :P

Edit: I'm not awesome enough to be on the list :( but yes I am a 100% be there :)

• Like 1

We will ban you from spec so you have no choice but to come and play, even if that means hiding in a corner with a god damn lmg :P

You'll get banned just for showing up :D