spawntime JAY#1

Sushi

Do you think the spawn time for allies is too short? What I'm trying to say is for example is in oasis the allies aren't able to reach the axis base as well as the objective, the anti tank guns.

well personally i hate long spawn time ... I'm more short spawn time even better on some maps less then 8s... I always loved 10 second for each team defender or attacker and less then 8 seconds on big map like minas or Oil Kombinat , I mean come on it's a pub server with a lot of fun nothing have to do with etpro or hardcore

but what really I don't like it's on jay#2 "spawnInvul" -> the number of seconds players will be invincible after they spawn... little bit short ô.Ô for example goldrush it's impossible to exit as axis on second spawn if allies set mortar or MG straight to the exit ... damn I even tried with adrenaline running fast as i can no chance you will have 40% of HP leftor died

but what really I don't like it's on jay#2 "spawnInvul" -> the number of seconds players will be invincible after they spawn... little bit short ô.Ô for example goldrush it's impossible to exit as axis on second spawn if allies set mortar or MG straight to the exit ... damn I even tried with adrenaline running fast as i can no chance you will have 40% of HP leftor died

On both ETPub and Hardcore its a bit too long. Cant really do any SK with arty, panzer or anything :(

• Administrators

Do you think the spawn time for allies is too short? What I'm trying to say is for example is in oasis the allies aren't able to reach the axis base as well as the objective, the anti tank guns.

Agreed. Whats present spawn time of that map? For both axis and allies?

My suggestion to change the spawn times might not be suitable considering that I really want to see different battle fronts that are not just limited to both tunnels.

Agreed. Whats present spawn time of that map? For both axis and allies?

after i read medic and hobit,s post,

Thinking it over, i found there are many people,s point of view about spawntime

i want to consider before replying that i think long spawn time is suitavle or not for Jay1#

i ,m waiting more opnion about spawn time :rolleyes:

PS:(to yoyo) i could have a good opportunity of taking out my dictionaly and reading their post again. thankyou advice:)

• Administrators
:hmm Making the spawn time longer in general could mean allies would have a disadvantage to push to get to the 2nd base and less chance of blowing the wall. It could also mean that axis would have less of a chance to defuse the dynamite for both the wall and for the turret guns if the main engineers get fragged. Tunnels are a concern but that could just be the sheer number of players culminating at major cross frag sections, so I'm not sure what to suggest to improve the map playing quality if the main concentrations of confrontations are in the tunnels.

I really just depends on the server population. I can tell you this much, goldrush wasn't meant to be played with 60 players on jay2. Do you know how hard it is to get out of axis spawn loll. I don't think its a spawntime issue as much as it is a map orientation issue (actually i am not even sure if it is that. Maybe it is just the way people play)