[PREV] Fueldump_UV

Trackbase.Paul

Will it come with a waypoints script for Omnis? :lol:

Its looking great Ninja. I also like the recommendations Dare suggested. Getting rid of the house the allies spawn in would be great since it would force them to scramble and allow everyone to disperse in separate directions quickly.

Just a question, you are making it so that the only way to access the base for allies is by main gate and side wall?

I can see that, with a semi decent defense (a few snipers, mg42's, medics etc.) it can become very hard for the allies to attack the base. Maybe add a route to the back left hand corner, which starts at the tank final stop or something, and features a destructible wall or something? I just don't want it to become too hard for those who care about objective.

But, it looks awesome, and hopefully we can see it on a FA server soon. :thanks

Making a new outway for axis:

newtunnel.jpg

Also, I'm thinking about making it more in the afternoon, in stead of full bright

Depending how how dark some of the shadows are, that might give axis a very slight advantage as their costumes generally blend in more with dark areas. I think it would be better for the overall "feel" of the map though, not to mention no other version I've seen has paid much attention to shadowing. I say go for it.

• 3 weeks later...