Croatian - Post your questions here

Aniks, odvratan ti je ovaj.

zejbavu sm se :) treba jet u zagreb na eurobasket enepar hrvatic nategnt.

Okay from now on you send PMs to Aniky if you want to talk to him. Don't spam this topic with your nonsense and insulting ways. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Like 1

zejbavu sm se :) treba jet u zagreb na eurobasket enepar hrvatic nategnt

Just by how you talk I am 100% sure you won't "nategnut hrvaticu". Now please stop talking nonsense and stay on topic.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Audrey, Kepar, XpBoom!?,  do you know how to read Glagoljica pismo? Or in HR they doesn't teach it anymore?

Tbh i dont know excatly cant remeber if we have learned that when i was in school we did learn about it but nobody uses that in ordinary life except for tatoos lol(putting name of some person)

• Like 2

Stvarno, Audrey, I am beeing curious about everything in HR!.. You know, I am coming to Zagreb university next year, to study Slavistika. Thats why I am learning hrvatski jazik now...

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 1

Oh rly? Great!

Ask away I'll help with whatever I can. I am a bit rusty with glagoljica I realized after you asked and I went to check. But I can refresh my memory if you need it!

• Like 1

Molimo vas, savjetovati sto gledati na TV-u, kako bi se bolje nauciti jezik.. (imam htv1 i htv4 online, (ne mogu vise gledat Doru))

Usput, Hrvatski thread is the MOST popular on forum now (such a good news!) beat even French thread!! :)

Edited by Patrick