Obama: 'We're building Iron Man'

Jopa

You "open-minded" individuals better not ruin America for my generation (if you're not in the same one as I am), Leftwingvixen.... People's "open-minded" thoughts elected Obama, and even I can realize that he sucks.

On another note, the army created a backpack that holds 500 rounds and has one of those movable belt protector things ( i don't know that correct term) and connects to an m249 or an m240b.  They dubbed that the Iron Man, also.  

Save the strong political opinions for a forum that gives a shit about politics.

I hate this f***ing mindset of "oh you're open-mindedness elected obama, thanks idiots", it's bullshit, go f*** yourselves. Same can be said for the opposite. All that kind of shit does is cause a divide and is the worst part of politics and what's really ruining this country and it's why we don't do it here. Meanwhile corporations have all but taken over the Government and all people can do is bicker about the shit the other party says.

This isn't a forum for that condescending bullshit.

@Thundercat; Quit instigating political debates with shit you know is going to push peoples buttons. This is the 3rd damn time. Once again; This isn't a political forum, if you want to argue about that shit or spread your Obama hate around, save it for facebook or a forum that cares.

Obama was making a joke, if you think he's a moron for it, good for you. If it were real, it sure as shit wouldn't be any more or less ridiculous than this.

All of this 100%...  All this political crap totally gets on my nerves, and you all know better, and you know exactly what happens when we go there... :mad:

• Like 1

Save the strong political opinions for a forum that gives a shit about politics.

I hate this f***ing mindset of "oh you're open-mindedness elected obama, thanks idiots", it's bullshit, go f*** yourselves. Same can be said for their opposites. All that kind of shit does is cause a divide and is the worst part of politics and what's really ruining this country and it's why we don't do it here. Meanwhile corporations have all but taken over the Government and all people can do is bicker about the shit the other party says.

This isn't a forum for that condescending bullshit.

@Thundercat; Quit instigating political debates with shit you know is going to push peoples buttons. This is the 3rd damn time. Once again; This isn't a political forum, if you want to argue about that shit or spread your Obama hate around, save it for facebook or a forum that cares.

Obama was making a joke, if you think he's a moron for it, good for you. If it were real, it sure as shit wouldn't be any more or less ridiculous than this.

I don't know where the edit button is, so.... sorry for my comment, GI-JOE

Edited by Joshmeister