Can't delete Adware

Spycid

If you use firefox or Chrome install the ad on Adblock, just rem when u install somthing 3rd party or other make sure u dont accept other installations like toolbars etc, your problems will start with any program setups asking you if you'd like smiley programs etc.

Malwarebytes does work - free edition

• Like 1

If you use firefox or Chrome install the ad on Adblock, just rem when u install somthing 3rd party or other make sure u dont accept other installations like toolbars etc, your problems will start with any program setups asking you if you'd like smiley programs etc.

Malwarebytes does work - free edition

malwarebytes didn't find any adware, Adwcleaner did the job (as you can see in the .txt file)...

Download and store all these tools on your pc Spy. Create an "anti-malware tools" folder and store them into this one for example. It's for more safety, in case you would have no other choice than to use them offline or a malware locks the access to internet. By the way, don't forget than most of these tools are more efficient when used in safe mode:

-mbam

-mbar

-mbae

-adwcleaner

-Roguekiller

-TDSSKiller

-JRT

-Vba32 arkit

-Gmer

-RKill

-HitmanPro

-Bitdefender Rootkit Remover

-ComboFix

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

Download and store all these tools on your pc Spy. Create an "anti-malware tools" folder and store them into this one for example. It's for more safety, in case you would have no other choice than to use them offline or a malware locks the access to internet. By the way, don't forget than most of these tools are more efficient when used in safe mode:

-mbam

-mbar

-mbae

-adwcleaner

-Roguekiller

-TDSSKiller

-JRT

-Vba32 arkit

-Gmer

-RKill

-HitmanPro

-Bitdefender Rootkit Remover

-ComboFix

ok thanks,

:punk

a word of caution Spycid, combofix is a very useful tool, but very aggressive and powerful. Don't use it unless you really know what you are doing (expert level) or it is a last resort.:)

Also you may consider moving up from avg to avast in tandem with prevx or threatfire.

• Like 1

its on my laptop too i tryed adwclean,malwarebytes antimalwayre and hitman pro.. still its there any thing else i should try 

its on my laptop too i tryed adwclean,malwarebytes antimalwayre and hitman pro.. still its there any thing else i should try 

By the way, don't forget than most of these tools are more efficient when used in safe mode

Also don't forget to run these tools with admin rights.

Follow these instructions to get rid of this adware: http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-price-chop-virus/

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Open Internet Explorer and see any tool bars you have installed.  Uninstall them via Add/Remove Programs. 

If you know when the issue started you can try to do a windows restore to before that point

Have you tried uninstalling chrome?

Open Internet Explorer and see any tool bars you have installed.  Uninstall them via Add/Remove Programs. 

If you know when the issue started you can try to do a windows restore to before that point

Have you tried uninstalling chrome?

some adware are inside /appdata. reinstalling chrome won't always delete the adware.

There are a lot of things you can do before doing a windows restore.

I normally don't have an issue with a system restore.  And if you use the CCLeaner after a disinstall of a selected program it will clean it up for you

But to each there own I guess