COD4 Server COD4 Summer Game Weekend!

Spanky

I not have Cod or i never played that, but let me know if you need help on the site :) Plus i can make bind and advertise this even on the our ET servers :)

Enjoy your upcoming Gameday

ill more than likely be there. not sure yet. my birthday is tomorrow...aug 7th...and since I work all week my fiancé was planning something that weekend. so ill probably be on during the day but not at night. hope to see everyone there!

• Like 1

Someone having COD4 on steam create event on steam... cos it wouldn't allow me to select Game since I don't have it installed in PC.. 

I would do it, but you have to be an admin of the Steam Group to post announcements and group events. I mean I can post a comment but that doesn't quite have the effect wanted.

Also I will be unable to attend. Stupid full time jobs.

Edited by Incubus
  • Like 1

You're moving in with Ronaldo? Well... that's a bit of a sudden announcement... I wish you both the best of luck in your life together o.O

LMAO NO. He's got enough females in that apartmentxD (inside joke) 

+ Ronaldo is weird<3 (jk)

O-O

Da heck?

I can't make it.  Again.  Family thing at the coast.  Grandma insists.

At least someone can take some demos of the new maps you guys play on.  So I can see them when I get back.

Have a great time.  Watch for Chameleon changing colors.

Game weekend tomorrow guys!!! Get ready!! WOOHOO. I will probably end up sleeping until midnight so when the party starts I can be there:D  I know I will be on both days who else is coming?

• Like 1