World at War

Thundercats

Question

Okay what would be another game in the COD series to buy? Would F|A support another server on one?

I think they would support it if they were to get donations and get the server populate, but tbh thunder none of the other COD games are as good as COD4. But at the moment I don't think FA would support it

we might support it but like silver said its hard to get your foot in with the other cods. the newer ones are lame and the older ones are dieing off slowly...we tried expanding into other cods before but its usually not long lasting.

Yep, most other COD games are dying or not worth buying. Ghosts was a complete trainwreck of a port. Maybe they will redeem themselves with the new one. Or maybe one of the next 50 new ones lol

It would be nice to find a more obscure game. Something that strays from bf/cod/cs/etc. Apparently Insurgency is pretty damn good. It roughly has about 500 users daily. Only issue, is how long can it last when compared to proper AAA titles?

Also there's the brilliant factor that most new AAA titles aren't giving users the options to host servers anymore so that rules out a lot of games.

Haha, here's my plug:

We have this lovely review section if you are looking for games: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/69-reviews-by-members-for-members/

Constantly updated. Thanks Sid!

Yes I know this. What I am trying to see is what other than ET and Cod4 can we start playing as a clan to boost or numbers and what not. I prefer the cod series so that's why I stated world at war

I say set up Insurgency on a server. It has Versus and Co-Op multiplayer modes, no crap bullet overpenetration or perks, and it's more team / class based.

Here's some of my Co-Op gameplay footage, it can be quite challenging.....

http://youtu.be/ORGr_3KhNMk

• Like 3

Yes I know this. What I am trying to see is what other than ET and Cod4 can we start playing as a clan to boost or numbers and what not. I prefer the cod series so that's why I stated world at war

I would love to play some World at War, actually. One of the better CoD games. If you're still interested

I say set up Insurgency on a server. It has Versus and Co-Op multiplayer modes, no crap bullet overpenetration or perks, and it's more team / class based.

WE NEED TO DO THIS!! Insurgency is one of my favorite shooters, very realistic, no bullet counter, reloading doesn't put bullets into a number, if you have 16 bullets in a mag, and you reload, there will be a mag with  16 bullets in it. Realistic shots-to-kill. Just over-all awesome.