World at War

Thundercats

Question

Well considering that we can't even get a change in map rotation on Beginners or Abner updated to version 1.7 I'm going to say you'd be better off renting the server yourself. That way YOU have control of the server.

You can get a 30 player public server for about $30/month, I'd be willing to help out and I'm sure others would too...

If you would care to read what the leadership of FA has said about these topics, you'd know that they have very valid reasons for these things..

All I know is that I am going to play both COD4 and WAW. I am sure that we might be able to get something going but like I said i would let the leaders decide. I am sure if they know there are enough of us out there they might consider it. I mean we can take a couple of empty COD4 server down and replace with WAW. But like I said it is up to the the leaders. 

Need help again. So i went to play and the Set Optimal Settings box came up and I hit yes by mistake. No whenever I try and launch the game I get a black box in the corner of my screen and nothing happens. Please help