NHL Season 2014-2015

von Rantala

And I'm not sure about that goal against thing for the goalies. Usually, the goalies with the most wins are the goalies with the best stats... lol so that's like giving them even more points? lol

Goal against will be minus to own team points so not add them to points. So goalie get only points from wins not from goal against.

Yeah good rules is important. In my view we must follow salary cap but its important that everyone can take example Crosby or Quick if they want. So first who pic player not get advance. But i watch that site what TC give me and comment more after that.

• Like 1

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/welcome

That way we can set it up how we want. We can set it up how we like. I think we can do it for 8, 10, or 12 players. 

Link is not working at the moment

So NHL season closing and 56 day and puck drop in ice :)

I start my team preview, you are welcome to discuss on my ratings or lines or anything. Here come explanations what you can see on my preview

So i make fantasy lines, (mean lines what i wanted use if i am team manager, in lines everyone has always own opinion, i not usually know what lines was lookin last year, i only know Wild lines from last years)

Ratings, i give rating of Goalies (so both goalies or goalie situation) defence and forwards, (ratings are only my opinions and you can disagree those ratings ofcourse)

Three best players (who are most valuable players in team)

Biggest plus

Biggest minus

My favorite players (i just tell who is my favorite players in that team)

Members: mean if some of our clan mates support this team

I try my best to get ready every team rating/preview so those previews it will be not long and after i get ready all previews and rating we can see what was best team (who get most points)

Anaheim Ducs

Members: -

Fantasy Lines

Belesky - Getzlaf - Perry

Silfverberg - Kesler - Palmieri

Heatley - Cogliano - Smith-Pelley

Maroon - Thompson - Jackman

Defence

Beauchemin - Fowler

Vatanen - Lindholm

Lovejoy - Stoner

Goalies

Gibson

Andersen

Biggest plus

+ Very deep defencive group, maybe deepest in NHL, even that there is no big name defender its very deep what raise my overal rating

Biggest minus

- No very good left winger in team, and lost a lot leadership when Koivu not continue in team and Selänne retired

Offencive Rating 8

Defencive Rating 8,5

Goalie Rating 6

Total points 22,5

Three Best players

Ryan Getzlaf ©

Corey Perry (RW)

Francois Beauchemin (D)

My favorite players

Francois Beauchemin (D)

Sami Vatanen (D)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles ©, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1

Arizona Coyotes

Members: -

Fantasy Lines

M. Boedker - M. Hanzal - M. Erat

L. Korpikoski - A. Vermette  - S. Doan

R. Klinkhammer - S. Gagner - D. Moss

J. Vitale - K. Chipchura - B. Crombeen

Defence

Z. Michalek - O. Ekman-Larson

K. Yandle - M. Stone

D. Schlemko - C. Murphy

Goalies

M. Smith

D. Dubnyk

Biggest plus

+ A lot good two way forwards

Biggest minus

- Cant use lot money so team lose big players, and not enough deep offencive and defencive groups

Offencive Rating 6

Defencive Rating 7

Goalie Rating 6,5

Total points 19,5

Three Best players

Oliver Ekman-Larson (D)

Martin Hanzal ©

Keith Yandle (D)

My favorite players

- No big favorites, but i liked how Mikkel Boedker play

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles ©, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero, Jaymee = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia

• Like 1

Cant wait to see what you have to say about my Beloved Flyer's... and home team Canucks..Iam not expecting much from the canucks this year, not until the trade the Sedin sisters anyway..

As for flyers, well i think they might actually have found a starting goaltender... {mason}  I didnt know.. but am disappointed to hear that S. Hartnell is now in Columbus.. kinda think it was a retarded move.. He was such a great fit in the orange and black..

I will have to catch up on all the latest news from the off season..

Hockey Pool????

• Like 1

but am disappointed to hear that S. Hartnell is now in Columbus.. kinda think it was a retarded move.. He was such a great fit in the orange and black..

I love Hartnell, he doing great job off and in the ice. Its one of my biggest idols who i really love to watch, he is true team player, who always think team before himself. Maybe future Columbus Captain, i was very dissapointed aswell when they trade him, i was shocked when they trade him. I always hope to see my idols in my own favorite team, and its my dream to see Hartnell in Wild uniform someday.

I watched Flyers when my biggest idol Niittymäki was playing in there, Flyers was my first team in NHL what i followed and i still watch they games time to time. I really hope that Kimmo Timonen get well soon and can continue his great career.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

Columbus will win the cup! lol ok probably not but I wouldnt mind xD

I'm kinda annoyed that the Shakrs didn't really do anything.

They said they would rebuild...they only let Dan Boyle leave lol. Oh well, they'll make the playoffs again and lose :(

• Like 1

I love Hartnell, he doing great job off and in the ice. Its one of my biggest idols who i really love to watch, he is true team player, who always think team before himself. Maybe future Columbus Captain, i was very dissapointed aswell when they trade him, i was shocked when they trade him. I always hope to see my idols in my own favorite team, and its my dream to see Hartnell in Wild uniform someday.

I watched Flyers when my biggest idol Niittymäki was playing in there, Flyers was my first team in NHL what i followed and i still watch they games time to time. I really hope that Kimmo Timonen get well soon and can continue his great career.

Then iam not the only flyers fan in F|A.... haha.. my home town is Vancouver.. and is where i live now.. but i definetly have the black and Orange in my Veins.. have been a flyer fan since. My favorite canuck got traded to philly in the early 1970's..an yes i completely agree with you about Hartnell. but the flyers seem to always trade off the heart of there teams.. { Rod Brindamour } in my eyes the most under rated player to every Play the game..Cheers

• Like 1

Leafs nation shall rise once again....

I thought this thread was serious discussion about hockey!! :P jk <3

• Like 1

I thought this thread was serious discussion about hockey!! :P jk <3

even though i bleed blue, i needed a laugh today so i thought i'd throw that post in

• Like 1

Then iam not the only flyers fan in F|A.... haha.. my home town is Vancouver.. and is where i live now.. but i definetly have the black and Orange in my Veins.. have been a flyer fan since. My favorite canuck got traded to philly in the early 1970's..an yes i completely agree with you about Hartnell. but the flyers seem to always trade off the heart of there teams.. { Rod Brindamour } in my eyes the most under rated player to every Play the game..Cheers

My team is Minnesota Wild, i star watch them after second lock out season (2004-2005) but yes i watched flyers from 2003-2004 to 2008-2009 and then in playoffs and time to time when i have time :)

In your guestion of hockey pool yes we can guess Champion, and we will start own hockey league too and you are welcome to take part

Next team update coming tomorrow, very busy day today.

• Like 1