NHL Season 2014-2015

von Rantala

I add Champions Hockey League to my sport calender https://en.wikipedia...s_Hockey_LeagueMy favorite finnish ice-hockey team is TPS, before i found NHL i followed TPS, my favorite players like Saku Koivu, Mikko Koivu, Petteri Nummelin and ofc Antero Niittymäki has come from TPS, i was small kid when i first time saw my biggest idol Niittymäki playing in TPS and followed his career after that, he was reason why i started watch NHL :) now Niittymäki is GM of TPS, and after couple year break i will start follow TPS again, i cant watch SM-Liiga (finnish main hockey league) because they play 48 game and i already watch Wild games, but Champions Hockey league will be good add to my calender. I can still follow Niittymäki career and my first fav team and see my big Idol Petteri Nummelin lasts seasons, he is already 42 year old and closing to retiring, he has long injury list in his career, but he has been always big fighter and always win those big injuries, he is small and because injuries he didnt play a lot in NHL, but played 15 world champions tournament in finnish national team what is world record :)https://en.wikipedia...etteri_Nummelin

• Like 2

speaking of finnish players and teams, below are some of the 2014 olympic mens ice hockey bronze medalists. i'm surprised they didn't get silver or better with this line-up...

Olli Määttä

Sami Salo

Teemu Selänne

Olli Jokinen

Tuomo Ruutu

Antti Niemi

Kari Lehtonen

Jussi Jokinen

Tuukka Rask

Kimmo Timonen

Sami Vatanen

Mikael Granlund

Leo Komarov

• Like 1

speaking of finnish players and teams, below are some of the 2014 olympic mens ice hockey bronze medalists. i'm surprised they didn't get silver or better with this line-up...

Olli Määttä

Sami Salo

Teemu Selänne

Olli Jokinen

Tuomo Ruutu

Antti Niemi

Kari Lehtonen

Jussi Jokinen

Tuukka Rask

Kimmo Timonen

Sami Vatanen

Mikael Granlund

Leo Komarov

Rask was sick when we played semifinals and probably we would win that game if Rask would has been goal, Lehtonen was good in that game and you cant blame him, but Rask was best goalie in that year (Vezina) and problably would win game to us. Our center situation was weak too, Saku Koivu didnt come in tournament, Mikko Koivu was injured and Barkov injured in first game, so we lose our first center, second center and third center and that was biggest reason why we was not in finals, i was very happy that we got bronze, because we didnt have elite center in roster.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

maybe, you will start against Avalanche I see :). I wish u good luck for the season.

Yeah we start against Avalance last year too, then we played two game against them and won both. Now there is coming St. Louis blues in second game, hard oponets in first games :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Hmmm, well my Kings made a nice move today ...

11873470_10153936262824239_5089655836938

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=777457&navid=DL|NHL|home

...  CHRISTIAN EHRHOFF  signed to 1 yr @ $1.5 Mil deal.  Granted he had a poor and injury plagued season with Pittsburgh last year, BUT ...  this is a very low risk / high reward signing, provides experienced depth on D at a good price, for a non-committal term, at a time when we need to keep our cap space options open, and younger kids are almost ready to move up into roster spots (Derek Forbort, Kevin Gravel, Paul LaDue, Zac Leslie, Nic Ebert). Most importantly, it gives the Kings more options if nothing else.  

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan

Hmmm, well my Kings made a nice move today ...

11873470_10153936262824239_5089655836938

...  CHRISTIAN EHRHOFF  signed to 1 yr @ $1.5 Mil deal.  Granted he had a poor and injury plagued season with Pittsburgh last year, BUT ...  this is a very low risk / high reward signing, provides experienced depth on D at a good price, for a non-committal term, at a time when we need to keep our cap space options open, and younger kids are almost ready to move up into roster spots (Derek Forbort, Kevin Gravel, Paul LaDue, Zac Leslie, Nic Ebert). Most importantly, it gives the Kings more options if nothing else.  

I got Kings rating ready (as all teams rating ready) for my pre season predictions, let see if it get bigger defencive rating now, Kings had one of best defencive group when they won they cups, but they has lost couple key parts from defencive groups and one from offenicive group too, key to suggess, what can Pearson too, he was big disappointment last season, but he is talent guy, let see. You young players are biggest guestions and you offencive group is small too, mean that one injury to keyplayers like, Kopitar can ruin whole season from your team, Carter is good as Gaborik, but after those there is huge question marks. Keep eye on NHL season 2015-2016 topic to see my prediction to your team :) will start post those in next month 30 team before season start :)

So Kessel will be put to line of Crosby first in off-season games, its interesting how every new player first go play with Crosby and then if not fit with Crosby line, they go play with Malkin, Malkin has almost same point per game than Crosby even that he dont play with as good players than Crosby play and he is always second choise to team even that i think Malkin is better and more valuable player than Crosby is. If i would be Malkin, i would ask trade already, he could be first line center like every other team of NHL and could make several team Cup challanger and could win Hart Trophy too if he would be team first choise like Crosby is in PIT.

• Like 1

I got Kings rating ready (as all teams rating ready) for my pre season predictions, let see if it get bigger defencive rating now, Kings had one of best defencive group when they won they cups, but they has lost couple key parts from defencive groups and one from offenicive group too, key to suggess, what can Pearson too, he was big disappointment last season, but he is talent guy, let see. You young players are biggest guestions and you offencive group is small too, mean that one injury to keyplayers like, Kopitar can ruin whole season from your team, Carter is good as Gaborik, but after those there is huge question marks. Keep eye on NHL season 2015-2016 topic to see my prediction to your team :) will start post those in next month 30 team before season start :)

Just got Kings prediction ready (made all ratings ready, before prediction texts), Ehrhoff didnt affect your overall defenders rating, because Ehrhoff havent been same player as he was when he was playing in Sharks, he production and playing has been decreasing last three season, he can bounch back ofc, but for now it didnt affect ratings.