NHL Season 2014-2015

von Rantala

Congrat's TC ... one hell of a team there, and YES it's a DYNASTY ... I ony hope my Kings will regain form after such a dreadful year to forget this last, and IF they can rebound and WIN another CUP, that would be 3 in 5 to match your 3 in 6 and we'd have to be in that Dynasty conversation as well.  B)

I can only hope right  :)

97.jpg

There was several reasons why Kings dropped out from playoffs in this year, plus they have salary cup problems coming and they have to give some players go or trade, so it will not come to be easy task, some young player have to play better year than they played in this year also. Let see, there is couple team behind Lak who i think is better chance to go in playoffs, but there is couple team like Vancouver, Winnipeg and Calgary who maybe not go in playoffs next year, so let see it will not come to be easy, my guess is that LAK go to playoffs, but dropp in first or second round. LAK had they own time, now is others time, Chicago have to trade couple key player too, so we will get new Champ in next year, maybe Wild, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Anaheim or Nashville. In my eyes all those teams will be ahead of LAK or CHI in next year. Depent ofc what they have to do in offseason and depent ofc what CHI or LAK too in offseason

7 day that free agent window open. When that happen i will start new topic :)

Sharp is possible trade from Hawks, would be good player to us and can play in center too :)

7 day that free agent window open. When that happen i will start new topic :)

Sharp is possible trade from Hawks, would be good player to us and can play in center too :)

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/MIN?year=2016

I don't think you guys have room for him on the salary cap. 10 million space and you still need to sign a goalie , couple of defensemen, Granlund and maybe another forward? I don't know if there are rookies who could play.

And I doubt Chicago will take any player for Sharp as they want to free salary space.

• Like 1

Sharp great player, but its too bad that the wings are looking for defensemen and not anymore forwards as i can recall...but if we ever need one...wings should jump and try to get what sharp wants.

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/MIN?year=2016

I don't think you guys have room for him on the salary cap. 10 million space and you still need to sign a goalie , couple of defensemen, Granlund and maybe another forward? I don't know if there are rookies who could play.

And I doubt Chicago will take any player for Sharp as they want to free salary space.

Yeah we should buy out Vanek, or trade him, he is useless to us, you might remember how i didnt want him to my team, i did know that he would be next Heatly and that he was. If we trade Vanek we can take Sharp, but i think Sharp go to Maple Leafs.

What a bunch of CRAP!!! Who the hell votes for these awards! 

It was based on votes from GM of teams and peoples who do hockey related job, i think those know a lot more on hockey than we. So those trophies went in right players!

The only trophy i cant stand is the Norris one. It's never to the best DEFENSEman, it's to the best offensive defenseman.

Weber, Keith, Sutter....they're more complete defensemen than the 3 who were finalists.

I have nothing against the finalists (except Subban cuz he plays for Montreal and I hate them) but they just dont give it to the best DEFENSEman.

It's all thanks to the average sports fans who only pay attention to the flashy plays and huge stats. It's the same in every sport sadly. NBA, all some fans care about is Lebron stuffing the stat sheet with 30 points/10 rebs/ 10 assists every night and dont care at all about the people who shut him down, instead saying he had a bad game. Same in the NHL, plenty of fans love Crosby since he puts up plenty of points in the season, even though that's basically all he can do. It's a huge shame since good defense can be so fun to watch but too many casual fans just want to see big numbers. 

The only trophy i cant stand is the Norris one. It's never to the best DEFENSEman, it's to the best offensive defenseman.

Weber, Keith, Sutter....they're more complete defensemen than the 3 who were finalists.

I have nothing against the finalists (except Subban cuz he plays for Montreal and I hate them) but they just dont give it to the best DEFENSEman.

You are so wrong with Sutter, i saw all his games, and i can say that so many ppls overvalued him, in my mind he is one of most overvalued players in NHL atm, he is good in defencive way but he is not two way defender as ppls say, Brodin was better in defencive way this season than Sutter. So Brodin and Scandella was our best defenders in this season, Dumba can be overtake Sutter value in next year too. Sutter was our third defender. Keith had win Norris two time already, so you cant say that they watch only offensive stats mate, and Josi was better than Weber in Nashville this season in offencive stats, but Weber was higher in overall votes, because they not watch only offencive stats.

There is a lot defenders who won trophy even that they was not best points man in league (from they spot) so in there i think you are wrong with this, but yes there should be trophy for defencive defenders also, like Brodin, Beauchemin never cant win trophy when they dont do enough points, so  there i agree with you and see your point, Norris should be given to best defender of year, as it was given this year and for last years also, but we need trophy to defensive defender also, those are as much important to team than offenisive defenders.

Only trophy which i dont like is Lady Byng, it shoul give player who "Awarded to the player who exhibited outstanding sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability" But player who usually get lowest penalty minutes win this trophie, true getlemans never won this trophie, like Selänne, Numminen and Saku Koivu etc. (dont know so much about Canadien born players etc..)

Trades started, because im very busy atm and i dont have time to make new post everytime i just add link where i can see all new contracts and rumors. Best NHL trade/sign site

Fisher got 2 year re-signation from Nashville with very good price

Soderberg sign 5 year contract with Colorado

http://www.eliteprospects.com/index2.php?status=league&view=&leagueid=7

Ryan O'Reilly maybe leaving from Colorado. Let see, can be big trade!

Edited by von Rantala

We might got answer to our Defender problem http://www.startribune.com/former-gophers-defenseman-mike-reilly-chooses-the-wild/310110461/Mike Reilly is signed contract with us, he was in many lists second wanted player after Dubnyk from free agent markets players

Boston trades Hamilton to the Flames for a 1st round pick and two 2nd round picks

Boston trades Lucic to Los Angeles for a 1st round pick , Martin Jones and Colin Miller.

Holy Shit!

Give LA the Stanley Cup already.