Desktop screenshots (part 3)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Platinum VIP

Here are few of my many wallpapers

If you want something like this, search Rainmeter and if you have any questions, i can help in some extent 🙃

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Winamp, Bs player, DC++ oh the memories :) Btw, shouldn't use uTorrent. I would recommend deluge or qbittorrent.

19 minutes ago, Faithless said:

Untitled.png

2x 24" 1080p on sides, 34" 2k ultrawide at the middle of them + 48" Samsung 4k TV for the occasional chilling at the couch.
Had to line them up a bit so the black area doesn't cover the whole thing as TV is a meter away and quite a bit lower than the pc screens 😄 .

The TV for some reason also wants to get recognized even if it's off so if someone got an idea of that, drop me a pm on what to do with it.

kuva.thumb.png.38df7c9b773d86c1df06793327ac887c.png

Ps. the pic was 35Mb to upload 😄 

• Like 2

On 8/14/2023 at 3:51 PM, von Rantala said:

I am big Deadwood and Al Swearengen fan. I did write my favore quotes in the picture of Swearengen and made desksop screenie on that. Would like to have better Deadwood screenie with quotes of his best lines, but i am very poor with photoshop. Maybe i could ask help from here site :)

Näyttökuva (27).png

I had  this one long long time, but now i had to change it. Granlund and Kunin are my biggest idols and when Granlund was voted as San Jose Sharks player of the year, i had to put him as my desktop screenshot. Kunin and Granlund has been playing same team three time. First in Wild, then in Nashville and now in San Jose. I was so so glad when Granlund and Kunin both was named as Alternate Captains of San Jose this year. When you are fan, its strange how much happiness every accolade what your idol get can bring to your life. Usually fans are more happy on accolades than player themselfs.

kuva.thumb.png.a29fe219d77ee1b32b6746cf8b7bde17.png

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Raziel said:

image.thumb.png.c0be6622c6a04bfe53cfa29be14cdd1d.png

...I mean, what did you expect xD

Gotta have the waifu nearby. 😁

I keep my waifus very far away though. Don't have the heart to do it. 😭

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

this is what i been rocking for the last year i think i just can't find anything better then it 

image.thumb.png.76eac445ccde30e4213b99e0423e4254.png

• Like 1