Family cat saves child from attack dog

pyrka

set up... hmmm 4 cameras catch it from different angles seems kinda bs

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

could be... but go and tell a cat what to do...

my cat understands more than 10 words but I doubt I could tell him to chase a dog :D

• Like 2

• Leader

Excerpt from:  http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/national/video-household-cat-saves-child-dog-attack/nfwpZ/

". . . Triantafilo said the dog continued to hang around after the cat chased him, and the dog then bit her when she tried to chase it away. (KGET

Triantafilo said her son, who is mildly autistic, received 10 stitches, and her neighbors voluntarily turned their dog over to animal services to be quarantined. (TurnTo23.com) "

The TV news here did mention the boy's autism and that the video sequences were from a home surveillance system.  The report I saw showed the boy later gently caressing the cat as it snuggled up to him.

It's in Bakersfield, the armpit of California. I'm surprised mom wasn't packing some heat. That dog needs to be put down.

• Leader

It's in Bakersfield, the armpit of California. I'm surprised mom wasn't packing some heat. That dog needs to be put down.

She was almost as fast as the cat!