Most disgusting food you ever ate

Olufanz

not trying to be controversial here but i think its pretty equal between urchin, liver of any kind, black pudding and this sour chinese fish soup that still haunts me in my dreams.

not trying to be controversial here but i think its pretty equal between urchin, liver of any kind, black pudding and this sour chinese fish soup that still haunts me in my dreams.

Livers definatly  :agree  :wacko:

Limburger.

Smells like absolute pure unadulterated shit.

Tastes the same way it smells.

haha seems that you are all in burgers today

Thai coconut jello from this awesome buffet in Tulsa. OMG that shit is nasty. It is not jiggly so I don't know why they call it jello. And oh yeah, that delicious coconut milk... Gross. Its my evil little trick every time I bring someone in there. I try to keep a straight face as I put one on my plate and watch my dinner guest unknowingly fall for the bait :lol:

0531.jpg

I've never tried it nor will I ever, but ludafisk has to be one of the top foulest foods around. 

Not a lot of people know where gelatin comes from. 

My coworker told me... I thought he was BS'ing until I looked it up... Oh well, that won't stop me from eating delicious little gummy bears. But yeah, it's gross.